Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs EWU***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I’m glad they didn’t cancel, and normally would be ok with this, but probably will miss now. Whatever, glad they’re playing. Though we’re also giving ourselves one less day of prep and recovery for Lsu. I’m not sure I can remember more than one Lsu game that hasn’t featured some type of disruption/reschedule or other disaster since 2014. We should really just stop playing them.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
The damn thing will barely be a rain shower in SC by Friday afternoon.

Meanwhile the forecast for G'ville all weekend is blue sky 0% precip.
:facepalm:

Last edited:

GatorJB

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
The damn thing will barely be a rain shower in SC by Friday afternoon.

Meanwhile the forecast for G'ville all weekend is blue sky 0% precip.
:facepalm:
I think they are most worried about having first responders available, which makes sense. I'm glad they moved it instead of cancelled altogether. It sucks that we have one last day of prep before LSU, but at least there is a giant support staff where some of those guys can get an early start on breaking down their film. Hopefully, the backups will get a lot of PT Sunday, so the starters can hit the ground running on Monday without the typical day off. I imagine that will be Napier's plan.

CU-UF

Meh
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I think they are most worried about having first responders available, which makes sense. I'm glad they moved it instead of cancelled altogether. It sucks that we have one last day of prep before LSU, but at least there is a giant support staff where some of those guys can get an early start on breaking down their film. Hopefully, the backups will get a lot of PT Sunday, so the starters can hit the ground running on Monday without the typical day off. I imagine that will be Napier's plan.
Just correction, its Mizzou, not LSU. So in theory a little easier

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
First responders are going to be twiddling their thumbs by Friday.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Surprised it's still on the SEC Alternate channel with it being moved to Sunday. I don't get the Alternate channel with YouTube TV.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.