Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs EWU***

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Was mentioned below. This may be the only time a lot of these Gators get to play on Sunday. Let 'em enjoy.

Very true. BUT at LEAST we are playing the game. I'll take it.

And If I'm Napier, time to play youth over experience, especially D. Let's develop for end of 2022 and 2023. Dean needs to be benched.

We need a bowl game for the extra month of training.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
These EWU fcks are crazy. From their lore:

“In 1891, The Benjamin P. Cheney academic building burned down from unknown causes, and the administration building that was rebuilt burned down again in 1912, according to Spokane Historical.

Showalter Hall was erected at the site in 1915. The legend is that a little girl who was trapped in one of the fires now haunts the auditorium.”

Treebeard

Oops, just stepped on a Lorax.
Lifetime Member
Dec 23, 2015
First responders are going to be twiddling their thumbs by Friday.
You vastly underestimate the number of responders provide from government agencies close to but not severely impacted by the storm. At the current projected path, Alachau/Gainesville will likely be donors of personnel for several days.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
You vastly underestimate the number of responders provide from government agencies close to but not severely impacted by the storm. At the current projected path, Alachau/Gainesville will likely be donors of personnel for several days.
Well now they've changed the track/timing. fckin meteorologists.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Glad it is not cancelled and hope most of the younger guys get to play. I know it is an inferior opponent (it should be) and some of these guys need reps. Get the starters out early if possible and get ready for Mizzou.

For some reason I want to beat the Fuchs out of Allie Drunknutz and Mizzou.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Last hurricane(2016, I think) an old lady across the street asked me to help her with a few things in the backyard, which I’d never seen. Spent the next three hours carrying small garden trinkets, potted plants and windchimes into her garage. Already told my wife I’m not answering the door, but now also thinking about using @Detroitgator ’s story of having to help two Ukrainian single moms through the storm.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Last hurricane(2016, I think) an old lady across the street asked me to help her with a few things in the backyard, which I’d never seen. Spent the next three hours carrying small garden trinkets, potted plants and windchimes into her garage. Already told my wife I’m not answering the door, but now also thinking about using @Detroitgator ’s story of having to help two Ukrainian single moms through the storm.
To be clear, they are geographically single, husbands are in Ukraine.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
Oregon hung 70 on these guys. We really should get a big enough lead to get some back ups quality playing time. (Hell, Kitna if nobody else.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.