***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Not so fast, grasshopper. I don't see UF kicking anyone's ass, much less FSU. Ed Orgeron isn't going to be on the sideline in Tallahassee. FSU has the best RB in the country and he feasts on UF. FSU is improving, and that's bad news for UF.
I see the biggest problem being able to score enough points to beat FSU. FSU, under Fisher, averages 27+ points against UF, and UF has had some pretty good defenses. I think FSU will cause UF's offense a lot of problems. Their pass rush is fierce and Derick Nnadi in the middle is no slouch. Also the best CB on the field will not be Jalen Tabor. Tavarus McFadden will be the best CB on the field.
I just think UF has it's work cut out for it if they expect to score enough to keep up with FSU. UF can win if Jordan Scarlett is the beast he was in the second half against LSU, but I wouldn't bet on it.

... now that's as believable as a pair of woodpeckers on Noah's Ark.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Not so fast, grasshopper. I don't see UF kicking anyone's ass, much less FSU. Ed Orgeron isn't going to be on the sideline in Tallahassee. FSU has the best RB in the country and he feasts on UF. FSU is improving, and that's bad news for UF.
I see the biggest problem being able to score enough points to beat FSU. FSU, under Fisher, averages 27+ points against UF, and UF has had some pretty good defenses. I think FSU will cause UF's offense a lot of problems. Their pass rush is fierce and Derick Nnadi in the middle is no slouch. Also the best CB on the field will not be Jalen Tabor. Tavarus McFadden will be the best CB on the field.
I just think UF has it's work cut out for it if they expect to score enough to keep up with FSU. UF can win if Jordan Scarlett is the beast he was in the second half against LSU, but I wouldn't bet on it.
I'm gonna be rooting for the Gators on Saturday.
How about you?

Don't answer if you are a troll.

BNAG8R

Founding Member
I don’t care
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
95833972ace8a9.jpg

ExecutiveGator

Paragraphs are great tools. Use them.
Lifetime Member
Dec 5, 2014
Is it too early to predict the final score of the beat down? I've got my O&B glasses on still...

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.