Votes: 61 48.4%
  • Below Average

Votes: 31 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
Stop bringing up last year, that was last year with Butters offense and Shannons read n react defense. We've moved the ball on better defenses than FSU and have made life hell for better Offenses than FSU. Their OL is pretty bad, our guys should be living in their QBs lap and on Offense we have one of the better play callers in the game. We need to go out there and run them over, put our foot on their throats and not let up.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I just finished watching the game against some elementary school girls team and at best Franks was average. But we all know that and given his propensity to tell everyone where he is throwing the ball before it is snapped that is a huge concern. But that is the known. Sadly I will be traveling that day, but the less obvious (to some) concern is that Brian Burns will abuse Martez Ivey early and often on pass plays. They are going to have to double and triple team that guy to avoid having Lerch's head even more scrambled than it already is.

NovaGator

Dec 10, 2015
Crush their souls. End their stupid streak. Both of them.
The Nole's win against Boston College is the worst thing that could have happened to UF's advantage heading into that game next week. Had they lost, the streak would have been over, leaving them with little motivation going into the game. Now, their hopes will rest on a victory against the gators. UF recent history against FSU at Doak hasn't been too successful. To win we better bring our "A" game. Anything less than that will result in UF's squandering it's best opportunity to turn the tables on FSU.

00I0I_a0cgxNCtQ1n_600x450.jpg

Last edited:

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
The Nole's win against Boston College is the worst thing that could have happened to UF's advantage heading into that game next week. Had they lost, the streak would have been over, leaving them with little motivation going into the game. Now, their hopes will rest on a victory against the gators. UF recent history against FSU at Doak hasn't been too successful. To win we better bring our "A" game. Anything less than that will result in UF's squandering it's best opportunity to turn the tables on FSU.
I disagree, even with a loss FSU still wants to ruin our chances at a NY6 Bowl game. We are still their rivals....

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
For those traveling to the game. Driving into Tallahassee, see all them squashed animals on the highway, I have to think - suicides ?

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member

00I0I_a0cgxNCtQ1n_600x450.jpg

All I've read on here is how awful Taggart has been this year and how great Mullen is so far. I don't want to hear any excuses. FSUcks this year. Last year is over. FSU is a dumpster fire. Willie T has been a joke all year and that stupid backpack. This is a must win. They win it salvages their season. We win it destroys theirs and catapults us into a decent bowl game. They lose two streaks are broken. We lose and this season is an utter failure. It's time to end the losing streak. If Dan wants to win here and be the MAN then you gotta beat the MAN.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
Franks will play well, just to spite everyone. Then he will moon his own fans.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
This is worth posting again. If our pass rushers don't go off, there is something seriously wrong.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Its about match ups. Francois threw for 300+ yards. Our secondary is terrible. You can scratch everything in this game. If Francois gets any time and completes a pass it could be 6. Does Franks give them 3 or 4 extra possessions?
Boston College has the 104th ranked passing defense. They beat temple and Miami which are the only two teams above .500 they’ve beat all year. FSU squeaked by another awful team, at home, by 1 point. We should annihilate them

Gator87

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
The majority of the clown offense seems to be just throw the ball up for grabs and hope for a pass interference call or a circus catch by the receiver. If our DBs look for the ball, which some of them seem to have trouble doing I’m talking about you McWilliams, we should be able to pick off some of those jump balls. We need to get in Francois face and cause him to roll up into the fetal position every time he drops back to pass.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
Hopefully the practices this past we week were subliminally preparing for those @#$% warchanting s0b's. That will give us one more week than they have to prepare. I don't think they prepare well anyway. We need every advantage we can get. The officiating will be horrible.

Last edited:

Musclepug

never go full retard
Lifetime Member
Aug 4, 2018
Hopefully the practices this past week were subliminally preparing for those @#$% warchanting s0b's. That will give us one more week than they have to prepare. I don't think they prepare well anyway. We need every advantage we can get. The officiating will be horrible.

im hoping they are just working on their sideline dance routine again

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.