• Below Average

Votes: 31 24.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
"Decent". He still can't hit the broad side of a barn. In the crap game today, he had ONE good pass. One.

I cringe when he drops back.
Well good news then: he rarely ever drops back, since he’s usually in the shotgun

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I've followed Willie Taggart ever since he played QB at Manatee High school. Willie was always a personal hero to me, I had to learn to dislike Willie when he took the F$U job.....I'm starting to like him again.
When I read the first 2 sentences of this post, I thought I was reading a post from Omar.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
"Decent". He still can't hit the broad side of a barn. In the crap game today, he had ONE good pass. One.

I cringe when he drops back.

That is a fairly significant exaggeration. I'm afraid of his capacity for stinkage as much as the next guy, but he wasn't bad at all today. Also, IMO, he came through big-time in the second half last week. To suggest that he hasn't shown signs of improvement is at least a bit unfair. Do I feel completely confident about next week? Not completely, no. But FF is playing as well, if not better than Frency Fuqu, and although that admittedly isn't saying much I don't feel we're likely to lose because their QB significantly outplays ours. And in the single most important matchup of the day, there is zero doubt about who has the better HC.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
That is a fairly significant exaggeration. I'm afraid of his capacity for stinkage as much as the next guy, but he wasn't bad at all today. Also, IMO, he came through big-time in the second half last week. To suggest that he hasn't shown signs of improvement is at least a bit unfair. Do I feel completely confident about next week? Not completely, no. But FF is playing as well, if not better than Frency Fuqu, and although that admittedly isn't saying much I don't feel we're likely to lose because their QB significantly outplays ours. And in the single most important matchup of the day, there is zero doubt about who has the better HC.
I'm just praying we're down to the final two starts of the Franks era. And so are you. And so is everyone else in this damn thread.

FlyingGator

Lifetime Member
Aug 2, 2017
That possible meltdown is what worries me.

Feliepe Franks. 'Nuff said.

He literally handed FSU 28 points last year. I still have nightmares about that game and I’ve seen very little evidence he isn’t capable of it again if he isn’t pulled after his first TO. I hope I’m wrong but him starting next week puts us closer to losing IMO..

gatordad3

You're stewed, buttwad!
Lifetime Member
Jan 31, 2016
I bought a nearly identical shirt at UF in 1994 for my brother. Different saying though: “Use your head, Noles Suck”
If I had known I wouldn't see the FSUCKS shirts in stores again after the 2001 season, I would have bought at least 20 of them told every person who sent me Christmas gifts to just buy me an FSUCKS shirt. It sure offended a crap load of Holes fans and it turned heads.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
5e7e150223b94eaf0f2c9e50d9512bab.jpg

We gotta get back some respect, OL- open some damn nole holes for our horses :waiting:!
D, well , can you 'start out the gate' with a bring the house and pick your pocket attitude:thug2:?

Go Gators!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I’ve only read the last two pages but this is the worst thread in message board history.

Top 5 for sure.

I’m not saying it’s a gimme game, but this doom and gloom, with everything we have in our favor, is ridiculous. Grab your balls and let’s go win this. Zook did it. WM did in 2012 and nearly again as a lame duck in 2014. But I guess that was when we had the calming presence of Jeff Driskel who we knew would keep it cool and lead us to victory.

Seriously, despite any talent disparities, we have a significantly better coaching staff and are entering on way more of a high note than some team than some garbage team that is three plays away from being a 2 win bunch of clowns. Get it together.

Think Treon was the QB for the game in 2014

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
They are statistically one of the worst teams in the country, against a weak schedule, and just beat a backup qb with Addazio crapping the bed in the 4th. Barring a complete meltdown we win easily.
Its about match ups. Francois threw for 300+ yards. Our secondary is terrible. You can scratch everything in this game. If Francois gets any time and completes a pass it could be 6. Does Franks give them 3 or 4 extra possessions?

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
He had some off passes but at least he’s not putting us in a bad way with turnovers.

He had a terrible game last year against the noles, 4 turnovers I believe. Our secondary and Franks make me nervous as hell about this game.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
It reminds me of Missouri. On paper we looked like a way better team. But they're a terrible match up for us.

Born2beagator

Lifetime Member
Aug 30, 2014
We have a chance to make the first season of taggart an utter failure. To put the final nail in the coffin of a streak that should have ended last year had they not pussied out and rescheduled their cupcake. That and the frustration of the last few years.

Motivation should be on our side imo. We dont beat ourselves, we run them over and ruin fsu football for the forseeable future.

BruceWayne

Dec 12, 2016
It reminds me of Missouri. On paper we looked like a way better team. But they're a terrible match up for us.

You might be right. But I think the difference is this team will play with something to prove vs fsu. I'm sure a lot of players are sick that they haven't beaten Fsu in their entire career. I don't think they gave a **** about beating Mizzou and they came out flat.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's game week. Ready go full out Darth Sidious on the Clowns.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator