Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs FSU***

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
There is absolutely nothing to lose and everything to win in this game. Nothing to hold back, play with emotion, throw the entire kitchen sink at them. Play like there is no tomorrow. The Nulls will be tight trying to secure a spot in the playoff. FOOK these asshats and ruin their season. This is not the game to Turtle Up and be conservative. Take everything to them and leave it all out on the field.

Lets Go Sport GIF by ALL ELITE WRESTLING

FV<k anything and all thing Noles.

ted

Aug 24, 2019
Not so sure we win, Roddemaker is decent and has some playing time, but I hope you're right.
Definitely getting Marcus Outzen vibes……all Gator fans were celebrating when the Red Rooster was starting against a #4 rated UF in 1998 and proceeded to lead FSU to victory and a NC game appearance. Oh yeah and our defense is not great at tackle football.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There is absolutely nothing to lose and everything to win in this game. Nothing to hold back, play with emotion, throw the entire kitchen sink at them. Play like there is no tomorrow. The Nulls will be tight trying to secure a spot in the playoff. FOOK these asshats and ruin their season. This is not the game to Turtle Up and be conservative. Take everything to them and leave it all out on the field.

Excited Ric Flair GIF

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
The one thing I like about Brown, which was obvious on the plays he was in, is that he can RUN. It's an element we have missed badly.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014

That's obvious to us. But it won't be to Sunbelt Billy.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Seems to be more "hate" for the girls school than the Leghumpers.

Shame Deception GIF by E.Leclerc

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
My Dad's generation hates Georgia more. I personally hate fsu more than anyone. They are vile, they are weak, and they are annoying as fuch. *spit* *spit*
If you grew up in Florida, especially in the 90s, fsu is gonna be your most hated. It's definitely mine

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
The one thing I like about Brown, which was obvious on the plays he was in, is that he can RUN. It's an element we have missed badly.

Brown is definitely more mobile, not sure how polished of a passer he is. I'm sure he not going to have the accuracy of Mertz. Fsu is going to load up on our run game and make him beat them down field. Billy is going to have to challenge them downfield. Now way the defense can be counted on, so going to need a big night out of the offense. 1,7,and 3 should absolutely be wore out after this game if they're being used right. Billy is either going to be doused in Gatorade after the game, or booed off the field.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
My Dad's generation hates Georgia more. I personally hate fsu more than anyone. They are vile, they are weak, and they are annoying as fuch. *spit* *spit*
But they're a girls school! They aren't good enough for my hatred. I pity them. Bunch of clowns with a juvenile Indian chant and a fake Indian on a fuching broken down glue factory horse. Pfft.

FSU will always be little brother with dreams of becoming the next UCF.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
So....... we get bonus Ox-Bucs for saying multiple times 'Fuk FSU"?

Talk is cheap for arm chair QB's!

Our game plan is, light a candle and hope!

Go Gators!!!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Go Gators!!!

Pretty much spot on. The defense can't be counted on at all, not even sure if they can get up for a hated rival at home. Will need a sloppy performance from the Noles to make up for the in game coaching blunders we will see out of Billy and staff. Hopefully the crowd can rattle their QB and we get some magical performance from 1,7, and 3. Max can't turn it over at all. It's a lot to ask.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Go Gators!!!
What kind of fuching weak ass schit is this?

Yes fuch the nullz!

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Seems to be more hate for Billy than UGA and FSU combined.
The love’s only coming when the wins start happening. Right now, Billy’s record as Gator HBC stands at 11-13 to date as he nears the end of year two. He’s 0-2 vs UGA, UK, Mizzou, lost to Vandy in year 1, lost to F$U year 1, blown out in the bowl game last year. Big wins were Utah last year, Tennessee this year. Everybody with a brain knew he had a young roster and there would be struggles. Nobody dreamed the defense last year and especially this year would be absolutely incapable of slowing down the opposition, much less stopping them. If he’s going to turn things around, it’s got to start this Saturday, but even with a win, it’ll likely be more of a sigh of relief than a shower of love. The only way for the love to flow is for Billy and staff to do a complete 180 with this team, especially the defense, and start playing hard-nosed, disciplined, and mistake-free. I’d love nothing more than to see that, but at this point I remain skeptical that it will change until it does and then repeats itself.

I concluded last game’s “Bits & Pieces” with one game remaining so there’s a glimmer of hope to finish 6-6 with a guaranteed bowl appearance. “Hope” isn’t a great plan, but it’s all we’ve got. The biggest problem is that Billy and staff and players have consistently made the same mistakes over and again. At some point, doubling down and getting your teeth kicked in should be a wake up call. Maybe this is the week? If so, it’s about time. If not, don’t expect the love anytime soon. Only winning will bring that and right now, the hole that Billy started in has only gotten deeper, much of it by his own making.

I wish I could be more optimistic, but right now, the best I’ve got is to be pleasantly surprised, if only momentarily, by Billy pulling a rabbit out of the hat Saturday. But I’ll gladly take that at this point and worry about next year when we see what can be made from the portal, recruiting, and potential staff changes/upgrades/additions. Failing any or all of that, we’re likely looking at the next coaching search upcoming.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.