***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Georgia***

Status
Not open for further replies.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Unfortunately I have to travel exactly when the game starts and streaming on my phone will be limited. Does anyone have the online audio stream for mick hubert?

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I’m glad they don’t have that false goal line like years past.

However, I don’t like the slanted font crap for Florida while Georgia is bold.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016

Urban has been real public this year with Gator love from the Scum game till now, getting in the ROH must be important to him. Will they let him go in if he has another job? I know Spurrier did, but that's Spurrier. Regardless, I think he's in within 5 years, I'm just wondering when Spurrier will give his public endorsement for it.

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
Urban has been real public this year with Gator love from the Scum game till now, getting in the ROH must be important to him. Will they let him go in if he has another job? I know Spurrier did, but that's Spurrier. Regardless, I think he's in within 5 years, I'm just wondering when Spurrier will give his public endorsement for it.
Just watched urban on TV. He explains football very well. You can see why he is such a good coach.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I know many here don’t feed too much into this. But, I’m a little uneasy about the line holding strong at -6.5.

Maybe they are expecting a repeat of last year? Or they know something we don't about Greenard and Zuniga? ESPN FPI has UGA favored. Statistically speaking they are better on Defense and Rushing offense. I don't know, but for some reason I get this confident feeling about Trask I did not have with Franks, even despite the bad start against USCe. I hope a bunch people lose money today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.