Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
fZcgSK9.jpg

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Will Sammon posted this an hour ago on The Athletic,

• DE Jabari Zuniga, DE Jonathan Greenard (ankles): Both defensive stalwarts are expected to play. Greenard told media he was 85-90 percent, which he surmised was good enough for him. Players like safety Shawn Davis said the duo looked 100 percent in practice. On Wednesday, Mullen said both Zuniga and Greenard were limited Monday but saw more action Tuesday and have “progressed nicely.” Zuniga originally got hurt against Kentucky, and Greenard originally got hurt against Auburn.

Don't like the whole 85-90% thing. Sounds like they will be very limited or we end up having a repeat of Zuniga's "100%" for the LSU game.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Don't like the whole 85-90% thing. Sounds like they will be very limited or we end up having a repeat of Zuniga's "100%" for the LSU game.
Think he could be saying he still experiencing some soreness/stiffness after? Or maybe he doesn’t trust its healed yet? His teammates have said he looks 100%. Also, not sure if they do this in college (I’m sure they do something) but in my HS they used to give kids like 8 NSAIDS or something crazy to get through a game. Would not surprise me if they loaded both up with something.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Really jacked up for this one. Sister called earlier this week with a couple extra club seat tickets. I was able to find a hotel for Saturday night at a Courtyard near 95 and Butler for only 10,000 points. I haven't been this amped for a Florida/Georgia game since 2008.

:triggered:

10,000 points? That's almost unheard of. Hopefully it's not a dump! I stayed at a Fairfield in Newark, NJ for 10K points a few years ago for a George Strait concert. There was a jail right across the street!

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Looks like chance of rain increased to 40%. I am shocked nobody suggested we forfeit yet.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
Think he could be saying he still experiencing some soreness/stiffness after? Or maybe he doesn’t trust its healed yet? His teammates have said he looks 100%. Also, not sure if they do this in college (I’m sure they do something) but in my HS they used to give kids like 8 NSAIDS or something crazy to get through a game. Would not surprise me if they loaded both up with something.

If that is true then that is terrible practice. Overdosing on NSAIDs does not make them work any better, just increases the chances of bleeding, poor healing, gastric and renal side effects. You can combine Acetaminophen with an NSAID, but that's about it.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
If that is true then that is terrible practice. Overdosing on NSAIDs does not make them work any better, just increases the chances of bleeding, poor healing, gastric and renal side effects. You can combine Acetaminophen with an NSAID, but that's about it.
Not advocating - just relaying. I wouldn’t trust a HS PT coach with my kids recovery.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017

This guy always has nice play by play analysis. He is usually high on Florida but still picked the a$$ sniffers to win 23-20.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015

This guy always has nice play by play analysis. He is usually high on Florida but still picked the a$$ sniffers to win 23-20.

We will beat them by three scores.

The closer we get to kickoff, the more confident I am that we will dominate the game from start to finish like the Auburn game, minus the turnovers.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Also, not sure if they do this in college (I’m sure they do something) but in my HS they used to give kids like 8 NSAIDS or something crazy to get through a game. Would not surprise me if they loaded both up with something.

Forget that shiiat, this is Georgia! Give them Oxy’s, hydrocodones, muscle relaxers, etc. Better yet, get liquid form of pain meds and inject directly into the affected area!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.