***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Georgia***

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Not even close. We were in it because of that moron. They should’ve scored 4 FGs because of his conservatism (I refuse to recognize the BS that was overturned). I’m not even sure that long TD happens if we weren’t selling out to stop the run down 6. A decent offensive coach might’ve rolled us.

Kirby out-coached the f*ck out of the un-out-coachable Dan Mullen! And it wasn't even close! On both sides of the ball! If you're going to call Kirby a "moron" go ahead and toss that out at Dan. Dan didn't have an answer for what Kirby threw at him! Not even close! Take off your O&B glasses! If anything, Kirby out-talented Dan....but Dan called those stupid plays...Dan ran the clock on that last offensive drive when the clock was running out. Dan cost us 2 timeouts on the first drive. Dan called a pass on the first drive on 4th and 2 inches. And Dan's $2 million DC called those 12 3rd down conversions. But yeah, Kirby can't coach.....

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Since 2002, the day I patented the Screen name when ZookDouche was hired. I did not need to see any games to determine how that was going to work out.
I was against Zook and Chump. I had no idea what Mac would do. I wasn’t celebrating when Mullen was hired but he’s the best that was available two years ago. I was over the moon for Meyer. I’m hoping Mullen figures out Meyer’s methods. But won’t see me selectively choosing when to toot my own horn.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
The team came out fired up as hell. Drove the field....and Dan passes the ball on 4th and 2 inches, telling the entire world he thinks we can't run on them (which was true). Then the D came out fired up as hell - stuffed Swift on 2 straight runs, getting a no gain and a 4 yard loss....the gives up the 1st of 12 "4th and Grantham's" on 3rd and 14....game over. It wasn't a contest the rest of the way. They owned us! Kirby outcoached the un-outcoachable Dan Mullen!

Yup, you're absolutely right - and the truth only hurts when it should. After this game, the honeymoon is pretty much over. The team played their hearts outs - the coaches straight up shat the bed.

Last edited:

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Kirby out-coached the f*ck out of the un-out-coachable Dan Mullen! And it wasn't even close! On both sides of the ball! If you're going to call Kirby a "moron" go ahead and toss that out at Dan. Dan didn't have an answer for what Kirby threw at him! Not even close! Take off your O&B glasses! If anything, Kirby out-talented Dan....but Dan called those stupid plays...Dan ran the clock on that last offensive drive when the clock was running out. Dan cost us 2 timeouts on the first drive. Dan called a pass on the first drive on 4th and 2 inches. And Dan's $2 million DC called those 12 3rd down conversions. But yeah, Kirby can't coach.....
So what - Kirby outcoached until they got to the red zone and **** the bed? There’s a very real possibility they don’t score a TD without a BS review. And that’s with a crazy 3rd down conversion %.

Of all people you should appreciate the difference in talent yet they needed an extremely difficult 3rd and 7 pass (flatfooted, dude hitting him) to a TE to close it out. Sorry, not impressed. They were incredibly clean, had nothing go against them, etc., we were sloppy has hell, and they won by 7.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
So what - Kirby outcoached until they got to the red zone and **** the bed? There’s a very real possibility they don’t score a TD without a BS review. And that’s with a crazy 3rd down conversion %.

Of all people you should appreciate the difference in talent yet they needed an extremely difficult 3rd and 7 pass (flatfooted, dude hitting him) to a TE to close it out. Sorry, not impressed. They were incredibly clean, had nothing go against them, etc., we were sloppy has hell, and they won by 7.

Did we win? I'm confused. I just read in another thread that UGA has a "2-star staff". Okay...then What The F*CK do we have? A 1-star staff? That can't coach AND can't recruit?

Kirby knew we couldn't score on them, and he did what he needed to do to win the game....and guess what? He won. Dan didn't. Please stop with the sour grapes "Kirby can't coach" bullsh*t. He's 2-0 vs. our "great" play caller. The un-out-coachable Dan Mullen got out-coached by the 'can't coach' Kirby Smart!

Awesome!

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So, has the "Kirby can't coach" myth been put to rest tonight? Or are we going to keep going with that narrative until Dan beats him?

I agree he out coached Dan today, I also believe he probably should've scored north of 40 on us the way they were dominating us. I think an elite coach doesn't have that problem. I think Auburn has a pretty decent chance to beat them, if Nix doesn't screw it up.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I agree he out coached Dan today, I also believe he probably should've scored north of 40 on us the way they were dominating us. I think an elite coach doesn't have that problem. I think Auburn has a pretty decent chance to beat them, if Nix doesn't screw it up.

So since they "only" won by 7 he's still a bad coach? Got it. That's the excuse now?

Reminder: we're a missed 'gimme' FG by Kentucky from having 3 losses.

Last edited:

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
The Trask designed run needs to stop, it worked against Kentucky, it hasn't worked since. Just let trask sling it 35-40 times a game now and see what happens. The running game is non existent, so like others have mentioned, why wasted a down trying to do something that will fail. We need to be like 75/25 pass to run now.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
So since they "only" won by 7 he's still a bad coach? Got it. That's the excuse now?

Reminder: we're a missed 'gimme' FG vs Kentucky from having 3 losses.

When did I say he was a bad coach? I just said he left a lot of points out there.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
When did I say he was a bad coach? I just said he left a lot of points out there.

Please....just stop.

THEY WON!!

Who the F cares about how many points he "left" out there? That's a sore losers mentality! Are you saying we should take this as a moral victory because they didn't kick our ass on the scoreboard? Because they certainly kicked our ass on the field! JFC! Just stop! Kirby out-coached the F*ck out of Dan from the opening drive (remember: 2 used TO's, and a pass on 4th and 2 inches! Pathetic!)!

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Did we win? I'm confused. I just read in another thread that UGA has a "2-star staff". Okay...then What The F*CK do we have? A 1-star staff? That can't coach AND can't recruit?

Kirby knew we couldn't score on them, and he did what he needed to do to win the game....and guess what? He won. Dan didn't. Please stop with the sour grapes "Kirby can't coach" bullsh*t. He's 2-0 vs. our "great" play caller. The un-out-coachable Dan Mullen got out-coached by the 'can't coach' Kirby Smart!

Awesome!
No, he’s a 2 star coach with more 5 stars than any team in the country. We have a 4 star coach with 3.5 (at best talent). Even Goof could recruit at UGA. It’s easy - all those awesome Georgia kids bleed red and black. I best hope is that GT becomes a threat and starts stealing kids. If you’re arguing that recruiting is as important as the rest, I could see it IF he didn’t have a ton of built in advantages. Again, even Goof could recruit there.

Rotagilla78

Oct 30, 2019
I cannot wait until the players get paid. Er... paid more I mean. Than we can post how much we want to fire them. Ahh.. memory lane, Scott Brantley and his gator getters (carrying his books) on the way up to 3rd floor in McCarty Hall.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Please....just stop.

THEY WON!!

Who the F cares about how many points he "left" out there? That's a sore losers mentality! Are you saying we should take this as a moral victory because they didn't kick our ass on the scoreboard? Because they certainly kicked our ass on the field! JFC! Just stop! Kirby out-coached the F*ck out of Dan from the opening drive (remember: 2 used TO's, and a pass on 4th and 2 inches! Pathetic!)!

Your obviously confusing me with other posters and are too drunk to realize the difference. I said he out coached Dan, I just don’t think he’s the greatest coach in history like you obviously do.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Your obviously confusing me with other posters and are too drunk to realize the difference. I said he out coached Dan, I just don’t think he’s the greatest coach in history like you obviously do.

Yeah, that's what I said.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
I'm not a fan of the recent move though of Marco at Star. He is just not too small and is one of our tacklers with no arms for a guy playing in the box.

This quote, which led to me being questioned as mid-day drunk (fair assessment btw), proved sadly true (though not from the Star position)

Separately, I can’t think of a game in my life where my team gets the ball down 2 TDs in the 4th quarter, scores a TD, yet I feel worse about our chances to win.

Our 2 year inability to move quickly when needed and understand the game clock cannot be blamed on Franks any longer. The clock management problem is at the top.

It’s not even complicated. If we could just get a 12 year old good at math to help at end of half clock situations, it would be a massive improvement.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
It’s safe to say the trey dean to star experiment has officially shot to hell . The young man really looks lost out there . Poor in zone , dreadful instincts and we know he’s lost in man . I used to think he was truly a safety and simply out of position . But really he is simply not a starter . A bit player if you will. Gary routinely kept calling the young man terry dean , our old QB. I think he got it right after about the eighth time . Dirty diaper dean is more like it . Simply wretched out there .

Marco Wilson , what really needs to be said? A cover 3 corner naturally that’s soft and wants no pat of getting physical even against a WR. Time to move on from this young man. He’s a poor fit for just about any man scheme . I question his desire and fortitude as well. Soft as charmin Marco

Amari Burney played well, a bright spot of the future . Thought big Jon fought like hell out there . I’ll miss him , JZ and Reese . I just don’t see
Many young studs waiting in the wings on D . At least not on the front or backers. Unless Amari stays there permanently. Campbell and Tj did some good things . I’m looking for some positives for our D ,but most of the good things we’ve seen this year are going out the door or need to be shown the door .

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
We finished up the decade 4-6 vs the Dawgs. Each school has now alternated 3 game winning streaks twice , dating back to '08. Of course Uga looks like they could extend this current streak well beyond 3 games, unless something drastic happens.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
Because for the 2nd big game he laid a giant Grantham turd on the field allowing LSU and UGA to do anything they wanted. How in the hell can you study D all your life and coach as DC at UofF and not have the mentality to attack. Grantham is a twat totally unsuited for the job.
Two of the worst defensive performances in big games that I can remember.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.