***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, there goes the shutout (probably).

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, looks like Appleby's a better hander-offer. Luke better watch his back!

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Great job! Team came ro play. We dominated the way we should!

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
I know it's ky, but that was a much more convincing win over the cats than recent years. I'll take it!

ppinesgator

Founding Member
aka "Biggums"
Jun 17, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, so where are the slapd1cks on the board calling for Coach Mac's head on a plate?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
LDR had the most yards since 2004 Chris Leak. It's just Kintucky, I know, and there will be rough times ahead, but it was a damn good night.

That stable behind him looks deep.

Its so much nicer to see our team on the field and leave with the impression that they have actually practiced this stuff before. Its been a while.

ChompTown

G8R B8
Lifetime Member
Aug 13, 2015
What a game, went with a friend and was up in the frying pan... totally worth it though. It was nice to give a bad team a beatdown the way we did, felt right for the first time in a Long time. Go Gators
:chomp:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
True freshman Perine makes 105 yards while sharing carries. He's quick, strong and
slips towards daylight. Our stable of RBs encourages our "developing" OL.

Oklahoma Gator

Lifetime Member
Nov 18, 2015
I knew our DB's were good but for those guys to pitch a shut out against what is still an air raid team like KY is pretty damn impressive

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One final surprising observation = that Kentucky team was not the worst team on the field
today. That would be the Gators with Appleby at QB.?? = complete zilch ... complete drop off.
Even mop-up should go better than that, shouldn't it. Yes, he probably had more backups
around him... but they were still facing a beaten down Kentucky.

Last edited:

ATXGator

Founding Member
Austin Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
One final surprising observation = that Kentucky team was not the worst team on the field
today. That would be the Gators with Appleby at QB.?? = complete zilch ... complete drop off.
Even mop-up should go better than that, shouldn't it. Yes, he probably had more backups
around him... but they were still facing a beaten down Kentucky.

It's his first time getting any playing time so I'm giving a pass. I wish McElwain would have put him in earlier. Hopefully he will get more time next week

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
It's his first time getting any playing time so I'm giving a pass. I wish McElwain would have put him in earlier. Hopefully he will get more time next week

Guess you're right ATX, Mac shoulda given Appleby a pass or two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.