***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Kentucky***

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Where the **** have you been for the last 8 years? The 2 previous dolts screwed our roster to hell and back. Mullen is not great but he's not the **** up you'd like him to be.

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Didn't we miss a sure FG after a bad holding call brought back a TD?

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Ehhhh spurrier had a couple 3 loss campaigns. So did Meyer. I don’t put Mullen with those dudes so 4 losses a down year. Could definitely be on our way to that. Not sure why he’s so stubborn about his coaches though. English needs to go yesterday.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Interview at halftime shows no urgency from Dan. He knows the jig is up for this season. Just not enough on the OL this year to make it work vs SEC defenses. No telling how bad LSU and UGA will posterize us but at least it might mean the end of Granthem’s cheesy schemes.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Ehhhh spurrier had a couple 3 loss campaigns. So did Meyer. I don’t put Mullen with those dudes so 4 losses a down year. Could definitely be on our way to that. Not sure why he’s so stubborn about his coaches though. English needs to go yesterday.

English, Knox, and Granthem.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Interview at halftime shows no urgency from Dan. He knows the jig is up for this season. Just not enough on the OL this year to make it work vs SEC defenses. No telling how bad LSU and UGA will posterize us but at least it might mean the end of Granthem’s cheesy schemes.
You are hinting at the dilemma he's in. He knows he's undersized and his players have to play above themselves...in effect live a lie. He's got to present the problem while still keeping the lie real.

SaltGator

Founding Member
Midline
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I thought the Donk said our O line would be fine.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
We cant run the ball. Defense isn't doing much. WTF have we been practicing? Does anyone feel comfortable that Franks wont turn the ball over a couple more times? I don't.

ShelbyGator

Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Worst half of football I could have imagined. DBs are horrible. LBs are invisible. If we don't get a sack we give up big play. D is disgusting. Franks not bad but bad int.

We can still win this game but gotta have men step up and coaches make adjustments.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
English, Knox, and Granthem.
Grantham is probably too expensive to fire - need him to get picked up. No way Knox goes - Mullen jettisoned one of the best RB coaches in CFB for him. I have hope on English but no telling.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
I thought the Donk said our O line would be fine.

He was very wrong and I think he realized it was time to get out of Dodge before people called him out.

I really hope this line learns their hard lessons this year and improve next season but this is gonna be rough.

The Lateral Move

Oct 9, 2018
It's still early and we seem to start slow but I'm not feeling great. Turnovers and penalties are making a difference but we don't seem to be winning in the trenches.

They destroyed us in the trenches last year. This isn't as bad as that but it's not looking great

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
So on recruiting, can’t recruit or can’t recognize talent.? Seems every team has had better O lines than us for a while

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
So on recruiting, can’t recruit or can’t recognize talent.? Seems every team has had better O lines than us for a while

I think that’s more on mcinsane and chump. There are some decent young guys here now but their youth and inexperience are getting badly exposed tonight.

GatorFL

Lifetime Member
Oct 29, 2017
I don't think Mullen is terrible. There is a lot of work to do though. He needs some cornfed OL and DL and a new QB. Franks has been the difference maker for Kentucky in this game the first half. His turnovers crippled the Gators. Let's hope the second half is better.

Hurrig8r

Nov 18, 2017
The lie is awful. That is still Kentucky, right. Do we make these comments when Vandy beats us two years in a row.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.