Sep 24, 2015
lsutrap.jpg~c200

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I kinda hate that Fournette isn't even their best RB. Better be strong against the run or Gators are toast.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
I'm hoping the Gators go into LSU with an attitude and win a close game. Nah, not gonna happen.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
It won't happen but.....

I would love for Mac to pull a fake FG against them and convert either 1st down or TD.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Who peed on everyone's corn flakes this morning?

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Nobody gave the Seahawks much of a chance at New England last night - they were 9 point underdogs and won by 7.
Strange things can happen, especially in college football. Just sayin'. :dance:
:pumper:

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Nobody gave the Seahawks much of a chance at New England last night - they were 9 point underdogs and won by 7.
Strange things can happen, especially in college football. Just sayin'. :dance:
:pumper:
Point spreads are there to even out the money, and that game while an "upset" was a lot more likely from an eye test perspective having watched both teams play this season. Using the eye test on our beloved gators v cornhole U, now that would be a true shocker. Not saying it isn't possible but the likelihood is 1000x less than the Seahawks beating the Pats

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Point spreads are there to even out the money, and that game while an "upset" was a lot more likely from an eye test perspective having watched both teams play this season. Using the eye test on our beloved gators v cornhole U, now that would be a true shocker. Not saying it isn't possible but the likelihood is 1000x less than the Seahawks beating the Pats
Just trying to throw a little sunshine around amongst all the gloom, but
Zach-Galifianakis-Thank-You-Gif-To-An-Insult-In-The-Hangover.gif

I needed that........................................I guess.

Last edited:

T REX

Founding Member
Jun 24, 2014
Founding Member
Mac needs a big win. This is a HUGE game for this staff. Win and we get to the ATL. I know it is to probably be Bama fodder but you never know.

I'd like to see Coach pull the upset. Losing these last two will be the final nails in his coffin. He'll get year three but no way he recovers. I also think the lockerroom goes at that point as well. I don't think Mcmillan is alone in his grumblings.

Bait'n Gator

Go away..... bait'n
Lifetime Member
Mar 14, 2015
Del Rio, Dillard, Sharpe, Worton and Herndon injuries gives us at least a 14 point swing. Hell we might be favored after this news.

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
s07gjj0iaqxbaift1oux.gif

Have we figured out that flailing arms when tackling get broken... break down and tackle GATORS!! IDK, this has got nausea leading to vomiting written all over it. I mean we have the weapons to make some noise and if the D can keep from being caught with their pants down... out picking flowers deep or third and long... undisciplined up rush for the sucker screen. Shut up 'Stud you're rambling about our season's propensities. Here's to playing the game of our lives this season... Eddie for the winning FG!!!! Go Gators. :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.