***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Sep 29, 2015
I missed the first half because of another commitment, so I can only speak to the second half...

The pitch was a good misdirection. If we ran up the middle and got stuffed, you guys would cry that he was predictable. (see lsu's final play)

Nuss isn't as bad when the OL can man up. He might need to go, but not because of the second half in this game.

I don't think anyone would have blamed him for going back to the well there. Scarlett and Perine were possessed and not to be denied, so it would have been understandable.

Thankfully it didn't matter. Great great great effort on the road with the chips down, especially the young defense, Scarlett and Cleveland coming up huge, as well as Eddy P not missing the medium rangers.

Ivey Taylor McCoy and Jordan could form a tough unit next year.

So good to stick it the kittens after they threw that tantrum about rescheduling. They deserve the coach Ogre era.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
@RossDellenger: We believe that Florida's 98-yard touchdown pass was the longest play, from scrimmage, in Tiger Stadium history. #LSU

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Didn't see if anyone mentioned this: We just won the Purdue QB reject bowl! And what a win it was. We stuck those corndogs where the sun don't shine.

LeeForThree

Let It Fly
Lifetime Member
Aug 12, 2014
The offensive line was amazing today, and the defensive line. If they played like that all year we would have been undefeated. Very positive sign going forward and into next season.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Wow: LSU was 14 of 15 scoring TDs on goal-to-go drives for the season entering today's game versus Florida.

Tigers went 1 of 5 today.

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
Didn't see if anyone mentioned this: We just won the Purdue QB reject bowl! And what a win it was. We stuck those corndogs where the sun don't shine.
they wouldn't shut up about Drew Brees tweeting about it during the game

GR8 2B

A Florida Gator
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2016
I missed all but the last four and a half minutes of the game. All I have to say is, how 'bout them Gators?

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Mick Hubert lost his mind on the final play. His primal screaming overloaded the speakers on my radio. Gotta find an edit of his call. Hilarious.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
I'm in Knoxville tonight at a social event and boy is it pretty somber here. Love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.