***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
First, I’ve got two tickets in the Gator section to give away to anyone on Gatorchatter that would like to go.

This game has so much interest from Gators that more than 140 posts are in this thread and no one even wants free tix. Not even @NOLAGATOR, though he probably already has corndog box seats.

Thanks Dan. Can’t wait to watch AR on 1 QB power and a two screen passes this weekend live and in person. Same excitement level as watching Tebow of 4th and short in 2006 really.

Frozen Gator

Lifetime Member
Apr 26, 2016
This game has so much interest from Gators that more than 140 posts are in this thread and no one even wants free tix. Not even @NOLAGATOR, though he probably already has corndog box seats.

Thanks Dan. Can’t wait to watch AR on 1 QB power and a two screen passes this weekend live and in person. Same excitement level as watching Tebow of 4th and short in 2006 really.
BTW, Where is NOLA?

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
All orange in Red Stick on Saturday.

Fire

Saulgoodman

Sep 26, 2019
Since the loss to the Kentucky, I decided that was enough of watching the slow methodical train wreck. Still come to check out the boards after the game to see hilarious comments. Gives me a good chuckle for sure. Since 2010, we are 3-8 vs vs the TIGAHS. Gut tells me Dirty Dan and the boys (referring to coaches not the players) will find a way to lose. I've only rooted for Florida to lose one game in my lifetime, 2014 vs Georgia. Instead of Muschamp getting curbed stomped and fired, the Gators had their best game ever under ASSCHUMP, giving it to georgia doggystyle to the tune of 38-20. If we lose this one, if gives me hope that we are one day closer to the end of the Mullen era.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I don't drink but expect to get a drunk for this reply. I just follow the rules that if you react to a rating you get the rating. Dems'da rulez.
Subsection B on the posting rules chapter of the GCMB handbook states that it is reacting negatively to a rating, gets you the the flagged emotes.
The record shall show that I did not react negatively, I reacted jokingly, thus, you are an alcoholic and no one believes you don't drink :shakehead:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Subsection B on the posting rules chapter of the GCMB handbook states that it is reacting negatively to a rating, gets you the the flagged emotes.
The record shall show that I did not react negatively, I reacted jokingly, thus, you are an alcoholic and no one believes you don't drink :shakehead:
I've never been more proud

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
URGatorBait said:
@neteng is leader of the AA meetings it seems

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
URG suggested that his AA meetings would have larger attendances if every 4th member brought a 5th.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018

meh...you reacted. And I don't drink, I do other things.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Nutang is just upset about not getting a reach around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.