Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs LSU***

DarksideGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 8, 2017
Utah punted once...South Florida twice...UT and lsu once. ...has that ever happened? 4 games 5 punts...that's piss poor awful defense

Alagator

Founding Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
You were serious and you’re full of **** .

That is who you are.
Calling for a cheap shot on a smiling opponent . You’re pond scum
Yeah... you're just pissed because I disliked a bunch of your Gator-hating posts earlier today... It was a joke...

I really don't care what you think Gator-hater. You're just a fkn troll at this point. As I said, fck off

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I thought this team would win 7 possibly 8 games, I was way too optimistic. Some on here were saying 10, at least I wasn't that unrealistic.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah... you're just pissed because I disliked a bunch of your Gator-hating posts earlier today... It was a joke...

I really don't care what you think Gator-hater. You're just a fkn troll at this point. As I said, fck off
I’m done with you. You’re a waste of time and I suspect know more about crossdressing and knitting than you do about football . On top of that you call for dirty play . I stand by what I said . You’re pond scum . Everyday you wake up , you should realize you’re the guy that called for a potentially career ending injury over a ****ing smile . Rot in hell scum

GatorKen714

May 24, 2018
That was probably one of the worst defensive schemes, execution whatever you want to call it. It'd be one thing if this was the first time it happened but it's the same song. If we are measuring the season on improvement, there is none defensively, you could probably say the same for the offense, but they are scoring. We probably need a couple more defensive coordinators and assistants to get better. Unacceptable for it to happen over and over and at home. No pass rush, zone coverage over and over is a bad scheme. Napier better recruit some DL before he recruits anymore secondary.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not sure I see a 6th win . In fact , Vandy might not even be a given with this staff . We lined up 10 yards off a tight end in the slot tonight on 3rd down .That guy couldn’t outrun my mother in law. We concede yardage all over the place on defense

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Well, well.........

Not seeing the improvement I hoped for.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Embarrassing seeing anyone sing that song during a football game. When a university makes that the highlight of your home games, it tells everyone that the team you put on the field sucks and no one is there to witness a quality product.
It’s hip to be a victim.

I’m not a victim.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I’m not sure I see a 6th win . In fact , Vandy might not even be a given with this staff . We lined up 10 yards off a tight end in the slot tonight on 3rd down .That guy couldn’t outrun my mother in law. We concede yardage all over the place on defense
That Vandy QB is licking his chops, he's pretty mobile.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Thirty or more points should win you a football game. Unless your defensive coordinator sucks.
True but you should be able to score 40. We haven't cracked that all year outside of Eastern Washington

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
I was told by many on this board we'd be a 10 win team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator