Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs McNeese State***

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
20-19 Gators. We muff a punt at our one yard line with mere seconds to go before halftime giving them an easy score .Then hold on for dear life as Mcneese goes for two at the end of the game only to see an errant snap sail over the head of the QB. Billy gets a Gatorade bath and is all smiles after the big win .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
20-19 Gators. We muff a punt at our one yard line with mere seconds to go before halftime giving them an easy score .Then hold on for dear life as Mcneese goes for two at the end of the game only to see an errant snap sail over the head of the QB. Billy gets a Gatorade bath and is all smiles after the big win .
I’m impressed you’re picking us to win.

I just want you to know that I’m going to make your life a living hell after we beat UT.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I for one never liked the Div 8 opponents to start the season, but almost all teams did it. But staring what 10 or 15 years ago TV started these made for TV matchups and yet we never participated nor really wanted to. Going back 30 years,or so UF went to Syracuse, got whipped and SOS said we are not doing that again. We played a Thursday night game at Cowbell, got boat raced, SOS siad we are not playing on Thursday again. I always appreciated the teams who did not run from those made for TV games to open the season while we beat up of a Div. 11 team which in truth does nothing. Finally we opened with MeatChicken one year and got clobbered, but at least we played a real opponent. I am glad we opened the past 2 seasons against a real team and wish for it to continue. Has been way too long for good openers as opening with scrotUM went away far too long ago.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m impressed you’re picking us to win.

I just want you to know that I’m going to make your life a living hell after we beat UT.
Still trying to weasel your way into Billy’s will,
Eh? For the record, I picked us against the Utes as well. As far as making my life a “living hell”, I got nothing but love for you but you should be advised that I don’t take the opinion of janitors very seriously .

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Still trying to weasel your way into Billy’s will,
Eh? For the record, I picked us against the Utes as well. As far as making my life a “living hell”, I got nothing but love for you but you should be advised that I don’t take the opinion of janitors very seriously .
It’s Sanitation Engineer, thank you very much.

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Here I was for the last two-three months going off about Mertz and he wound up looking like he was the only one on the field that looked like he knew what he was doing. Man he sure waited a long time on every play to get the call from the sideline. Even though he did well for himself in the end he did show he's nothing to write home about. Average arm, avereage mobility, and okay accuracy. Definitely the "game manager" type. He's the guy that's probably not going to f*** up to give away the game. He's no play maker but if he had guys around him, like a decent OL, he might do well for us. But its obvious now we are a product of bad coaching. I'm afraid nothing can fix THAT.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
But, he hardly said anything. Is that enough... more on the way?
enough republican national convention GIF by Election 2016

Alumni Guy

Lifetime Member
Nov 7, 2015
Let’s be honest, there’s maybe 1 or 2 of us in our prime who may have had the ability to walk-on at McNeese St.

Yeah, our players are beasts compared to them, and we should stomp them. But man, the pressure on Billy to not blow this is immense.

We have the brain farts we had Thursday, they’ll stay in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.