Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs McNeese State***

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
We should win pretty convincingly.
However, I really hate these cupcake games, especially after a huge loss. That means, no matter what good happens Saturday, we still have no idea how the team is going to play until the Tennessee game.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
However, I really hate these cupcake games, especially after a huge loss. That means, no matter what good happens Saturday, we still have no idea how the team is going to play until the Tennessee game.
We know they need to beat the ever loving schit outta them, or we are in more trouble than crete is after eating greasy wings

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Cup cakes reps help a young team gel without the fear of getting their faces kicked in.

Imo...This is a perfect time.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Cup cakes reps help a young team gel without the fear of getting their faces kicked in.

Imo...This is a perfect time.
Ok, You're probably right from a team perspective.

I'm looking at it from a fans perspective.

Having said that, I sincerely hope the team doesn't act like they just beat Bama after kicking the shiit out of Mcneese State.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Ok, You're probably right from a team perspective.

I'm looking at it from a fans perspective.

Having said that, I sincerely hope the team doesn't act like they just beat Bama after kicking the shiit out of Mcneese State.
Imo...This will not be an enjoyable season from a fan standpoint. 6-6 maybe. I do think we will be a much better team in the last half of the season if the gameday coaching gets fixed.

Sept is not going to be pretty.

Savor this week's win. It may have to last several weeks.

aka

Founding Member
I Deliver
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member
I don't hate it. I hope we take out all our embarrassing frustrations on them and cupcake their asses until they're Catatonic State.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I wish we never got away from two home cupcakes to start the season.

Agree fully. I’ve said a thousand times NFL players who are professionals and do nothing but work on their craft get several inter team practices and 4 meaningless scrimmages before bullets start flying. Why would we expect more from amateurs? I’ve never liked the idea of starting the year with a meaningful game. This late 80s miami games were absolute nightmares.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Agree fully. I’ve said a thousand times NFL players who are professionals and do nothing but work on their craft get several inter team practices and 4 meaningless scrimmages before bullets start flying. Why would we expect more from amateurs? I’ve never liked the idea of starting the year with a meaningful game. This late 80s miami games were absolute nightmares.
The early 80s Miami games too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.