Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs McNeese State***

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
Here is a preview of said lights. They actually look pretty cool.

My posting about the lights was a test, your posting them was a failure of the test... you have the ghey.

(but I can't wait to see them in person Saturday. Don't tell the fellas I said this, that's why I did it in whisper mode!)

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
While sitting here in my Gator loss funk (yes I still have it after 72 hours) and waiting for the palette cleansing game with McNeese I'll be watching the LSU/Semihole game pulling hard for the Tigers. I'm sure it will be depressing watching REAL coaches that are fired up and won't have players running onto the field with the same number and getting missed by the 125 assistant coaches.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I can’t wait to see Ox’s spread on this one
Disgusted Nick Miller GIF by New Girl

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
As I was saying in the chat box just now McNeese St. is a BAD football program. They were 2-4 in their very week conference: Southland Conference. They lost to Alcorn St. and Nicholls (whoever the hell that is). They got ROLLED by Tarlton (whoever the f*** that is) 52-34. The year before they were 3-7 in their conference. They suck, BAD. I change that we f***ing better score 60 on these patsies. If we don't we will be a laughing stock. This game is a set up for us to look really weak if we don't. Mertzbow BETTER have 400 yards passing and ETN 120+ yards rushing. I have a bad feeling we will struggle against his joke of a team. God, how did they get on the schedule?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
As I was saying in the chat box just now McNeese St. is a BAD football program. They were 2-4 in their very week conference: Southland Conference. They lost to Alcorn St. and Nicholls (whoever the hell that is). They got ROLLED by Tarlton (whoever the f*** that is) 52-34. The year before they were 3-7 in their conference. They suck, BAD. I change that we f***ing better score 60 on these patsies. If we don't we will be a laughing stock. This game is a set up for us to look really weak if we don't. Mertzbow BETTER have 400 yards passing and ETN 120+ yards rushing. I have a bad feeling we will struggle against his joke of a team. God, how did they get on the schedule?
So you're saying THERE'S A CHANCE!!! :pumper:

dz_23

Rich and Famous
Lifetime Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hey now, Nicholls is my alma mater and a fine school. Peyton Manning has donated hundreds of thousands and has his Passing Academy there yearly. Apologies accepted

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Hey now, Nicholls is my alma mater and a fine school. Peyton Manning has donated hundreds of thousands and has his Passing Academy there yearly. Apologies accepted

I don’t think what he said technically constitutes an apology. In fact, to the contrary he appeared to be bebopping and scatting all over you.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Billy needs to go for the juggler this week. Get them boys playing with extreme attitude. The talent is there….turn them loose. A 35-10 win is a loss. I’d make them watch Swamp Kings on automatic repeat all week and bring Siler to get in their grill. Let him punch the offensive linemen in the face until they get the message. In fact have him punch them in the face every time they jump too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.