Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member

kill myself peter griffin GIF by Family Guy

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
Can't believe we get the Beth Mowins game.

Good lord.

Respect is on the line for the Tennessee game. A loss, puts us with Beth the rest of the damn season.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Can't believe we get the Beth Mowins game.

Good lord.

Respect is on the line for the Tennessee game. A loss, puts us with Beth the rest of the damn season.
You get Beth Mowins b/c of who you are and who the opponent is. My question is who are the other 2 names? And what is their day job? Thankfully I will have to get an answer here as I will not be watching or listening.

Ironhead

Defender of freedom.
Lifetime Member
Aug 18, 2018
You get Beth Mowins b/c of who you are and who the opponent is. My question is who are the other 2 names? And what is their day job? Thankfully I will have to get an answer here as I will not be watching or listening.
Yeah, I hear ya.
I just call it the "Losers bracket".
We will be stuck with her when we're playing other teams in our bracket.
Unless, we can somehow climb out of the losers bracket by winning the next 6 games.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
While sitting here in my Gator loss funk (yes I still have it after 72 hours) and waiting for the palette cleansing game with McNeese I'll be watching the LSU/Semihole game pulling hard for the Tigers. I'm sure it will be depressing watching REAL coaches that are fired up and won't have players running onto the field with the same number and getting missed by the 125 assistant coaches.
Seems as if only one team met your expectations. And it was the real bad one.

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
With all the layoffs at BSPN, HTF did Mowins survive? She must have photos of top execs in some compromising positions.

So now we have to choose between Mowins, Kelly, or Crowd Noise played by Alexa. Guess I will go with the crowd noise. Hey @oxrageous too bad we cannot do a live pod simulcast from the basement with Chatter Members.

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I have no idea of the spread, but i am confident we wont cover.

As for the announcers, i believe ill mute the tv and choose an album to play, and adjust the music depending on performance. At kickoff, im feeling some self reflection and depression with pink floyd “is there anybody out there” but am open to suggestions.

Gator By Marriage

A convert to Gatorism
Lifetime Member
Dec 31, 2018
I have no idea of the spread, but i am confident we wont cover.

As for the announcers, i believe ill mute the tv and choose an album to play, and adjust the music depending on performance. At kickoff, im feeling some self reflection and depression with pink floyd “is there anybody out there” but am open to suggestions.
If you’re going Pink Floyd, try getting liquored up before the game and then play “Comfortably Numb” on a loop for three hours.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
With all the layoffs at BSPN, HTF did Mowins survive? She must have photos of top execs in some compromising positions.

So now we have to choose between Mowins, Kelly, or Crowd Noise played by Alexa. Guess I will go with the crowd noise. Hey @oxrageous too bad we cannot do a live pod simulcast from the basement with Chatter Members.
Oh, I think you know...

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Some chick named "Stormy" is the on-field reporter? Dis gonna be goooood :jog:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.