• Neither

Votes: 60 47.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
By the way, Navarro still leans towards Martell winning the job. If he is the guy, he expects to see more of a shotgun offense as Martell has not looked good when operating under center.

On the Miami sites they seem to think its going to be either Tate or Jarren Williams because the starter from last year is throwing multiple picks in the scrimmages. Might be BS but one of the Miami sites that claim they speak to someone that actually watched the scrimmages said Williams looked the best to them in the 2 scrimmages but they still think they may go with Tate due to the situation on the O line and since the QBs are not live in the scrimmages.

They also say the Miami defense has owned the offense in the scrimmages when its the 1st teamers on the field.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
On the Miami sites they seem to think its going to be either Tate or Jarren Williams because the starter from last year is throwing multiple picks in the scrimmages. Might be BS but one of the Miami sites that claim they speak to someone that actually watched the scrimmages said Williams looked the best to them in the 2 scrimmages but they still think they may go with Tate due to the situation on the O line and since the QBs are not live in the scrimmages.

They also say the Miami defense has owned the offense in the scrimmages when its the 1st teamers on the field.

Manny said none of them really look good. But, he said Tate was the only one not turning the ball over. Williams is by far the better passer. I think we will see them both.

Their LB core is what scares me. All 3 are listed as 1-4 round picks.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Manny said none of them really look good. But, he said Tate was the only one not turning the ball over. Williams is by far the better passer. I think we will see them both.

Their LB core is what scares me. All 3 are listed as 1-4 round picks.

Yep people are fooling themselves if they don't think Miami is near the top with LBs and DEs. Probably top 5 area in both of those.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

From Miami's scrimmage last night.

Just like I have said a hundred times - we better be ready to defend that TE spread out wide mess or get to the QB fast enough to stop it because this is what Enos loves to do - put the bigger TE on a small DB and let them use their size to make the play. I don't trust Grantham when it comes to this.

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
Just like I have said a hundred times - we better be ready to defend that TE spread out wide mess or get to the QB fast enough to stop it because this is what Enos loves to do - put the bigger TE on a small DB and let them use their size to make the play. I don't trust Grantham when it comes to this.

If Martell wins the job like many think, he can't throw that pass. He just doesn't have the arm.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yep people are fooling themselves if they don't think Miami is near the top with LBs and DEs. Probably top 5 area in both of those.
Oh jeebus.

Can we just get an alert or something to avoid a thread when Fever is in here raging about how scUM has collected all the best players from Vandy and Buffalo and are now a juggernaut?

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Enos loves to suck and get fired. Period. He has almost never managed to finish in the top 60 in total offense.

STFU. Just STFU with your damn daily vaginafest.

He finished top 60 twice at Arkansas who had one of the lower talent pools in the SEC and he was the # 2 offense in the SEC his first season at Arkansas.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Enos loves to suck and get fired. Period. He has almost never managed to finish in the top 60 in total offense.

STFU. Just STFU with your damn daily vaginafest.
I am reliably informed that a sore vagina is no laughing matter. Having one every day might be a pretty bad deal.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Thanks for reminding me that Enos has continued to get worse every year in CFB.

And while he served as a consultant then position coach for Saban, Saban twice hired other OCs. :lmao2:

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
How physically tough is Martell? Is he a shifty runner? Is he anything like that A&M Johnny Heisman?
Team Miami sounds unsound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator