***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Michigan***

What will the outcome be against Michigan?

• Win by less than 10

Votes: 76 42.5%
  • Win by 10+

Votes: 56 31.3%
  • Lose by less than 10

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Lose by 10+

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Great game. Really surprised at the offensive point production, and very impressed by it. I don't care that Michigan had two star defenders out - that was still a very, very good defense. It's the first good to very good defense we played all year that the offense looked good. Letting Franks run the ball has really opened up the offense. And what a game for Chauncey....what a way to go out!
Did Chauncey improve his drafts stock in your opinion? I agree he had. Great game so I think he did. Does that bring up the question to play or not

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
We ran the ball well, actually tremendous. 248 yards on 36 carries, a 6.9 per carry average. I'd wager that you'll win more often than you'll lose with those numbers.

That said, Franks is capped as a passer. What you see now is what you get. Take it or leave it.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
We ran the ball well, actually tremendous. 248 yards on 36 carries, a 6.9 per carry average. I'd wager that you'll win more often than you'll lose with those numbers.

That said, Franks is capped as a passer. What you see now is what you get. Take it or leave it.
I’ll leave it! But I do agree with your analysis....I just hope
You’re wrong

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Did Chauncey improve his drafts stock in your opinion? I agree he had. Great game so I think he did. Does that bring up the question to play or not

I'm not sure if one game will change his overall status; the combine and workout on campus will do more than one game. On the play or not play issue; had he blown out his knee it wouldn't have been worth it! But it's his future, so if a kid sits out as a fan I'd be disappointed but I get it.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I’ll leave it! But I do agree with your analysis....I just hope
You’re wrong
It's a shame. He's a physically gifted kid and he's sacrificed his body en route to becoming a real team leader. That was a moving image of him sobbing on the bench in the waning seconds.

You want this offense to seriously click? You need a guy who doesn't studder and stammer his way through his progressions.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Guess what they're calling that 3rd and 20 touchdown run by Perine?

"3rd and Brown"!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I don't know if that's true. I'm not saying that it isn't, but I don't know how you or I could know that. He's getting much better coaching now and has made tremendous improvement. He's more fiery than measured, but so was Timmy. I know that Mullen is elevating Frank's play with scheme right now. I'm curious to see if he can elevate his ability to read defenses (real time, not just pre-snap) and understand the mental aspects more. This year's experience only helps Franks.

My take? What a fun thing to watch. ...and we'll see.

As long as a Gator QB is succeeding and improving, I'm thrilled.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
So what you're saying essentially is that you did.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator