***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Michigan***

What will the outcome be against Michigan?

• Win by less than 10

Votes: 76 42.5%
  • Win by 10+

Votes: 56 31.3%
  • Lose by less than 10

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Lose by 10+

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters

G8RNGA

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
Facts:
Perrine was a 3*, so was Antonio Callaway, Jarad Davis, VoJo, Polite, Jawaan Taylor, Zuniga, Taven Bryan, Quincy Wilson.. I’ll just stop here with the recent ones drafted very high or soon to be drafted. Y’all keep talking sh@t about how stars matter. Wisconsin has 28 less 4 and 5 star players than Miami.

A great coached game by the Gators staff.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I don't know if that's true. I'm not saying that it isn't, but I don't know how you or I could know that. He's getting much better coaching now and has made tremendous improvement. He's more fiery than measured, but so was Timmy. I know that Mullen is elevating Frank's play with scheme right now. I'm curious to see if he can elevate his ability to read defenses (real time, not just pre-snap) and understand the mental aspects more. This year's experience only helps Franks.

My take? What a fun thing to watch. ...and we'll see.

As long as a Gator QB is succeeding and improving, I'm thrilled.
No Nostrasdamus here. Just my uneducated call from the 115th row. He has a hard time processing the field. I'm not sure that's changeable.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Harbaugh says:

ce7d8a8f77962dcd0d793e44e0ab9d13.jpg
He'd be a perfect fit for prima Donna Rodgers in GB.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Facts:
Perrine was a 3*, so was Antonio Callaway, Jarad Davis, VoJo, Polite, Jawaan Taylor, Zuniga, Taven Bryan, Quincy Wilson.. I’ll just stop here with the recent ones drafted very high or soon to be drafted. Y’all keep talking sh@t about how stars matter. Wisconsin has 28 less 4 and 5 star players than Miami.

A great coached game by the Gators staff.
Wisconsin? Plays a shyt schedule. For every 3* success at UF there's 5 that suck. We won titles with rosters full of 4/5*s. It takes great coaches to get them there.

Omar's Coming Yo!

Gator til the grave
BANNED
Oct 6, 2016
Mullen might be a great coach... but, he needs to make some changes to his staff... Hevesey is terrible as OL coach and we will need to completely retool the OL in 2019... The vast majority of our running yards were gained after contact in the backfield..

13 games in the D still is confused about where to line up in Grantham's D... he needs to simplify his D and possibly replace several coaches...
Amen.

ergator920103

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
If not....then let the people we pay a ton of money for their insight make the calls
I am not either an offensive or defensive coordinator but, I was recruited by UF as a FS and RB... Unlike you, I know what I see on the field... And, for all you facepalm's and dislikes..perhaps I should watch a game with you and break down the issues???? However, from most of your posts I would be wasting my time trying to teach you the game of football...

Last edited:

CGgater

Gainesville Native
Lifetime Member
Jul 30, 2014
Sling TV and espn online were spotty and I missed a few big plays, like Perine’s big run. However, I got to enjoy most of the game.

I will acknowledge that we should’ve beaten ky (early growing pains?) and mizzou (inexcusable letdown). That said, DM seems to have flogged the quit out of the team after that mizzou embarrassment and has them believing. Happy to see us bounce back a actually look like we care about the bowl game. Really hoping this is solid indication of things to come. Let’s go get the remaining 4* & 5* targets at our biggest positions of need!

I SAID ITS GREAT... TO BE... A FLORIDA GATOR!!!

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Damn that game of football. It's so unfair.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
This is sweet almost beyond words. Imagine how this is going down in SOWville. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Blacklabgator

Lurking Member
Lifetime Member
Jul 7, 2014
I am not either an offensive or defensive coordinator but, I was recruited by UF as a FS and RB... Unlike you, I know what I see on the field... And, for all you facepalm's and dislikes..perhaps I should watch a game with you and break down the issues???? However, from most of your posts I would be wasting my time trying to teach you the game of football...

Do you have any eligibility left, cause We kinda need
safeties right now. Lol.

Marine1

Semper Fidelis
Dec 20, 2015
Great thread. I will read again.

10-3 as I predicted last summer and never wavered. We had a great season that was massively entertaining. Thoroughly enjoyed it.

We have made great progress. A new culture. We have a great coach. We have a QB that threw for 2500 yards and 24 TD’s v. just 6 interceptions!!! Made tremendous progress in an offense Mullin said before the first game would take him until the opening game of 2019 to truly understand. He is nowhere near his ceiling. Will be even better next year and so will EJ.

Recruiting is on the upswing. The future is very, very bright.

Spent the past year reading all the expert analysis of how bad everyone and everything was. Right up to this bowl game.

It was all wrong. Go Gators!

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
So what position did you play?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator