***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Michigan***

What will the outcome be against Michigan?

• Win by less than 10

Votes: 76 42.5%
  • Win by 10+

Votes: 56 31.3%
  • Lose by less than 10

Votes: 28 15.6%
  • Lose by 10+

Votes: 19 10.6%

• Total voters

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
I'm curious how many people think we score more than 20 points in this game - and if so, why?

Reminder: UGA 17, Missouri 17, LSU 20, Kentucky 16, Miss State 13 (this is how many offensive points we put up against these teams - and Michigan has a better defense than all 5 of these teams).

I don't think we match up great against that defense. I'm hopeful w/ the time off and time to game plan we can get to 24, but I'm not confident. I'm also hoping we can get a defensive and/or ST's score in this game - would really help. We had 2 pick 6's the last time we played them.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
I was told we finished second for both Solomon and Bush.

And their other LB too.

UFHealthGator

Lifetime Member
Nov 12, 2017
I'm curious how many people think we score more than 20 points in this game - and if so, why?

Reminder: UGA 17, Missouri 17, LSU 20, Kentucky 16, Miss State 13 (this is how many offensive points we put up against these teams - and Michigan has a better defense than all 5 of these teams).

I don't think we match up great against that defense. I'm hopeful w/ the time off and time to game plan we can get to 24, but I'm not confident. I'm also hoping we can get a defensive and/or ST's score in this game - would really help. We had 2 pick 6's the last time we played them.

We scored 27 against LSU.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

I think it depends. If Bush is out, then I am not sure how they will stop our running attack.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
If our OL and DL dominate, we win.

If not, we get our derriere handed to us ... AGAIN.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Fine. Either way I am hoping our performance is on par with the LSU game. Don't care how we beat them as long as we do.

I'd love to see this game play out like the LSU game. That was a 1 point game until the pick-six. I did mention in my post that I'd love to see a D or ST score. If we can slow down their running game and get to Patteson, I can see an LSU type game - because I don't see us moving the ball real well. 325-360 yards of offense will likely get us to 17-24 offensively.

GatorJ

Founding Member
Hopeful
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
@BMF @ltraz - Looks like Krull is getting a lot of time at DE in bowl practice.

Thoughts?

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
@BMF @ltraz - Looks like Krull is getting a lot of time at DE in bowl practice.

Thoughts?

Really? I read that he made a great catch from EJ last week. Hadn't heard that. I think it's a good idea to give him some reps there because he may be behind Pitts & Gamble. He's definitely built for it, but if he stays there would like to see him add 10-20lbs (he's fine at 255/260 at TE). He has a great motor and seems like he has a great attitude.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member

Those teams you listed were actually fired up to play football. I expect this Michigan team to come out completely flat, because they have nothing to play for and don't want to be there.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member

We should be able to run the ball. They've a 3 or 4 dlinemen out.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Those teams you listed were actually fired up to play football. I expect this Michigan team to come out completely flat, because they have nothing to play for and don't want to be there.

That's a valid point (Auburn last year, Alabama vs. Utah 2008, all the Boise bowl game wins). Plus, they lost Butters who would have had their WR corps ready to go and he would have provided valuable intel and insight into our players tendencies, etc. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator