***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Am I the only one who thinks this might actually be a positive development?

I'm just afraid with younger, less experienced guys out there, we may have cases where receivers are running wide open down the field and tackles are being missed in the secondary. You just can't have that.

lizardbreath

Nov 5, 2016
Stiner and Marco may be a blessing in disguise. Davis hurts though.
Davis is clearly the biggest loss of the three, but that really isn't saying much. The overall situation is almost certainly no worse than a wash. I'm way past ready for an injection of new blood on D. I understand that the coaching is phukking abysmal but some of the younger players have actually looked pretty good. Hill, Johnson and Dexter need to be on the damn field as much as possible.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
400+ messages and I can’t recall a single one ever delivering good news. Pretty much always accurate, so you clearly have your ear to the ground, but man is it a buzzkill when I see you show up.:lol:

Gonna disagree slightly with ya here. Stiner and Marco being out is great team news. We might actually force a couple punts now .

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Sorry man. I'm gonna get nice and loaded before this game so if there's pain, hell I won't feel it.
400+ messages and I can’t recall a single one ever delivering good news. Pretty much always accurate, so you clearly have your ear to the ground, but man is it a buzzkill when I see you show up.

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
I'm still curious as to why Florida always has more players out than others. Team shuts down with everyone with a runny nose 3 weeks ago yet the team they play has no one???? The discipline issue is getting tiring as well. Is Mullen running a shorter leash than everyone else? Either way I really am starting to dislike him a lot.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I'm still curious as to why Florida always has more players out than others. Team shuts down with everyone with a runny nose 3 weeks ago yet the team they play has no one???? The discipline issue is getting tiring as well. Is Mullen running a shorter leash than everyone else? Either way I really am starting to dislike him a lot.

The whole Covid thing is identifying who the big boys in college football are. Saban coaching two weeks ago is a prime example. Agree or not, a place like Alabama isn’t going to let this “invisible killer” derail their season. There was always zero chance he would actually miss that game. I think uga is likely in a similar spot. It’s a mindset of refusing to be any less than elite. Notice how all those weed and license issue suspensions under Mark Richt have just disappeared suddenly since Smart took over? They’re not going to play by the gentlemen’s rules that some like UF insist on. This current situation is no different. You see the separation.

Even Clemson doesn’t have the pull and insistence yet as evidenced today. Noticeably sick, sure. But possibly throwing a title out the window because of some random, forced test says you have something despite feeling fine? No chance.

G8trwood

Lifetime Member
Nov 29, 2015
Well Friday fun day and “ultra” high intensity game prep.. lol...no leash. They had a leash, but it was bought with a CC and had to be returned.... ymmv ;)

Go Gators! My mil went to Mizzou so this one is personal:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator