***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
SGG, not my first day on the site, but I think this is one of my first posts.
Welcome! Post more and bring your friends!

I was just giving you a hard time, bud!

Last edited:

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
I can't stand to watch poor coaching, but I can't see where complaining about our coaches during the season helps the team. Anyway, I see some hope for this defense. Getting Kyree back into the rotation is critical. Missouri's QB is getting more comfortable and finding receivers; although he is completing 70% of his pass attempts, only 35 passes were attempted in the losses and 64 in the wins-he completed 85% at LSU. He can also take off, but we need to press him and place him forcibly on the turf. I heard that uk beat up their OL, so maybe with Kyree back we have enough DL in rotation for that as well control the run.

If our OL continues to play well we should be able to avoid their stud linebacker; he was DL of the week in the sec last week with 7 solo tackles. Seeing where this guy (his name is bolton) lines up is Trask's job, but he is a handful and needs a workout; so we need to keep him moving all over the field. I heard they are playing with a smaller roster this week so the Gators may be able to work him silly.

I worry about our defense but I think we will have at least a touchdown win for the Gators.

When do you complain about the coaching? Is there a set period you believe it helps? Nobody here is complaining about the coaching because they think it will help. They are complaining to validate with peers what they are seeing.

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
net, you are correct that we can complain any time we feel it necessary. My point is the 18, 19, 20... year olds need to respond to changing game strategies and it is so easy to undermine coaches or convince these kids that a coaching change is needed, especially when they are not successful. Maybe I am wrong, but not respecting the decision of your coach during the season and following through with their coaching decision can cause even more chaos. Anyway, the statement was simply to state that I don't think complaining is a good idea for the kids, whatever anyone wants to do doesn't need to please me.

The purpose of my post was not to defend our coaching but to hopefully look forward to a defense in transition and what I see as potential opportunities for the Gators both on offense and defense.

neteng

Fuga!
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2018
net, you are correct that we can complain any time we feel it necessary. My point is the 18, 19, 20... year olds need to respond to changing game strategies and it is so easy to undermine coaches or convince these kids that a coaching change is needed, especially when they are not successful. Maybe I am wrong, but not respecting the decision of your coach during the season and following through with their coaching decision can cause even more chaos. Anyway, the statement was simply to state that I don't think complaining is a good idea for the kids, whatever anyone wants to do doesn't need to please me.

The purpose of my post was not to defend our coaching but to hopefully look forward to a defense in transition and what I see as potential opportunities for the Gators both on offense and defense.

Yeah ... you are wrong. He aint our coach. I dont play on the team. I dont respect decisions Fathead Todds making. The purpose of my reply wasn't to address you defending the coaches but to point out whether its complained about or not, it doesn't change a single thing. If you care so much about the players you should be screaming because Fathead Todd is effing their season and future up by playing a bunch of rush ends everywhere on the front 7.

EDIT: And on every Saturday we play I will be cheering the team on like the rest of us. Go Gators.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

This is long but spend some time with it. It will acquaint you with some of the things we've been talking about in a way that even non Xs and Os types should understand.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I dont but your mom does.

SD and his "sister" are a lot of things, but liars aren't one... so wipe your chin off of that man chowder and just remember we don't judge you for your life choice Danni, except if you are pro UGA... then you can go fuch yourself.

gatormandan

Are we back yet?
Lifetime Member
Oct 15, 2014
SD and his "sister" are a lot of things, but liars aren't one... so wipe your chin off of that man chowder and just remember we don't judge you for your life choice Danni, except if you are pro UGA... then you can go fuch yourself.

Oh Dougi, your starting to sound a bit desperate and likely jealous. Did your boy toy leave you recently? :tard: Anyhow, tell your mom hi for me.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Oh Dougi, your starting to sound a bit desperate and likely jealous. Did your boy toy leave you recently? :tard: Anyhow, tell your mom hi for me.

This was a urg attempt on your part... please tell me this isn't your best work... this really is a pathetic comeback.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I just hope we can score a boatload of points because Mizzou can run a lot of plays and our D can't stop Buchholz

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator