Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

PhD Gator

UF Ph.D. 2011
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Anybody else find themselves completely ignoring the game thread most of the time, but instead just randomly searching topics about Mullen hoping that somehow the news finally comes out that he has been fired? Man, it sucks to make that realization.

Durty South Swamp

Founding Member
doodley doodley doo!
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Anybody else find themselves completely ignoring the game thread most of the time, but instead just randomly searching topics about Mullen hoping that somehow the news finally comes out that he has been fired? Man, it sucks to make that realization.
The game thread? Hell, I ignore the game...

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Its all numb at this point, Just hope the Bball team is pretty good. This football stuff is a rollercoaster ride at this point.

GatorBart

Founding Member
:bandit:
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We're probably going to win big.
Why? Because I just made a Money Line bet that Missouri wins, and a side bet that they cover with the +8.5.
Sorry.
:bart:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I just feel bad for anyone still clinging to hope at this point. Disappointment is inevitable.

Does anyone know if the SEC has one of those weird points-difference tiebreakers like the B12? I’m just saying in case something weird happens the rest of the way. I like to know exactly where we stand.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Does anyone know if the SEC has one of those weird points-difference tiebreakers like the B12? I’m just saying in case something weird happens the rest of the way. I like to know exactly where we stand.
I don't think Vandy's going to win that second game.

deuce

Founding Member
"Cry 'Havoc!', and let slip the dogs of war."
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
My mind says we lose but my heart says we play better and win.....

Hope springs eternal.....

Go you raunchy Gators!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.