Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
You noticed that too.

Every pass was either late or behind the receiver or both.
If Emery had put the ball on target there have been longer yardage on almost every pass

I only watched the second half and was constantly distracted with talking to my youngest, and still noticed a minimum 3-4 passes that went for completions(even a TD) that are picks in any other game we play this season.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I only watched the second half and was constantly distracted with talking to my youngest, and still noticed a minimum 3-4 passes that went for completions(even a TD) that are picks in any other game we play this season.
Apparently... Dan doesn't see it. Everyone else does (especially the opponent DBs). MO just needs to put everyone in the box and makes us beat them throwing the ball.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Apparently... Dan doesn't see it. Everyone else does (especially the opponent DBs). MO just needs to put everyone in the box and makes us beat them throwing the ball.

Mullen will have us just as prepared as we've been for every game as we've slept through for the last 6 weeks. He's still on vacay, and so is this collection of slow, lazy, uninterested bodies that he's calling a D. MO just needs to show up and go through whatever motions they normally do to kick our asses.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
"We had a great week of practice!"

/muLLLLLins...

He actually mistakenly used that "great week of practice" line in his press conference yesterday. Said guys were excited and that they had "a great week of practice coming up this week". So it's not about the actual results and benefits of said practices. He's already decided they're going to be great in advance, which may, may, be a teensy weensy, slight part of the problem.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
He actually mistakenly used that "great week of practice" line in his press conference yesterday. Said guys were excited and that they had "a great week of practice coming up this week". So it's not about the actual results and benefits of said practices. He's already decided they're going to be great in advance, which may, may, be a teensy weensy, slight part of the problem.

Both the wife and I caught that too, then he tried to fix this statement. The wife said, well since he already had one great week of practice this week, maybe they will show up at kick off this week after taking a month off.

Gator4Life

Known as A Member.
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2018
Reminds me of when in the 90's every time the sports media described a team as "loose", they always got their teeth kicked in.
I was happy to not hear him spout off about the Gators Standard in this press con! The rest was about as good as you'd expect from Dan Mulligan!

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Perfect weather Saturday, clear high 57, low 40. Can't use the weather as an excuse.

Hopefully Mizzou hangs 60 on us.

SECund2nun

Oct 13, 2018
finish-him-fatality.gif

Raiden= Missouri
Other fighter= Dan Mullen

Win big, Mizz. Finish Dan!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online