Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
At least this was a noon game, don't have to wait around all day for this abysmal performance.

Gatorbait25

Founding Member
H.E. Pennypacker, wealthy American industrialist
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have a lightweight for a head coach. This guy does some awfully stupid shyt. Why on earth he called that TO is a huge mystery. And if the explanation is so we could have time for a few plays after the kickoff, then why did he have the team take a knee?

What a fcvking joke!

Billy is stupid . That’s the explanation.

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Richardson has checked out. He's just waiting for the draft and doesn't want to get hurt.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Classy move by coach timeout by giving Missouri one of our timeouts

HauntedGator

Dec 14, 2016
Did anyone hear him explain the most idiotic timeout call in history on radio? I don't have access.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
Play Kitna..​

That’s it
No Way Seriously GIF by Bounce

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Did anyone hear him explain the most idiotic timeout call in history on radio? I don't have access.

No one will ask. When they finally do, you’ll know it’s game over. I actually kind of prefer not hearing the stupidity that will follow anyway. Best to just leave it alone. Mid to late 23 will be the time.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
There’s a pattern in ever game, minus 1, where we get a lead and then squander it. He’s trying to do the impossible like WM.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Did we leave any first-half timeouts on the board?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
No one will ask. When they finally do, you’ll know it’s game over. I actually kind of prefer not hearing the stupidity that will follow anyway. Best to just leave it alone. Mid to late 23 will be the time.

The radio moron announcers went on to speculate that b/c Mizzou had the FG team set and our guys were jogging off, that Sling Blade was either concerned Mizzou would run a fake given that we would have been called for defensive offsides. What Sling Blade failed to consider is that Mizzou was substituting, thus giving the defense time to sub as well. Running out the kicking team is considered substituting and there is no rule that the defense has to sub with the same speed and rapidity that the offense does. You must remember that one of the prerequisites to be HC of Football at UF is too NOT understand game managment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator