Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
The D made some pretty good plays and we’re so damn close on many more. One play that comes to mind is the bad snap by by the tigers that went past the QB, Cox could have made a game changing play but took a bad angle on the QB that picked up the ball and threw it out of bounds.
No excuse for letting them hit so many third and longs but the bottom line is they held Missou to 17 , I would have taken that pregame.

Gator by the Sea

Lifetime Member
Mar 9, 2017
Despite being on the field for an eternity, and having no depth whatsoever, it seemed like the defense kept playing with a lot of heart in the second half. Maybe I’m wrong, but as bad as that was, that was probably the best second half our defense has played all year.

gardnerwebbgator

Founding Member
Aight Then
Lifetime Member
Jun 19, 2014
Founding Member
Despite being on the field for an eternity, and having no depth whatsoever, it seemed like the defense kept playing with a lot of heart in the second half. Maybe I’m wrong, but as bad as that was, that was probably the best second half our defense has played all year.
Minus the three blown 3rd and 15+’s surrendered.

Daryl

Lifetime Member
Nov 11, 2017
We’re 3 plays away from having a completely different conversation about the defense yesterday.
They swarmed, gang tackled and at times played as good as they have all season. But ppl mainly remember the 3 plays they didn’t play so well.

Only 17 pts, 370 yards while being on the field 37 minutes for over 70 plays isn’t as bad as some are making it out to be. D had 13 tackles for loss, 4 sacks with 2 picks.

abefroman

Sausage King
Lifetime Member
Oct 3, 2019
It's never good enough for some of y'all.

2edc584b-5e41-42e9-952d-fa2548cc3044_text.gif

Homer J

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
1) Saban just wanted to prove a point

2) He'll use the game as proof that he really needs the next 3 5star QBs and each will start from day one.
He has a 5* sitting the bench

Double Gator Dad

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
There aren't any real newbies posting that I'm aware of. We've all been around each other for many, many years now.

Apparently I have been ignoring some people in the past. Sounds like a solid plan moving forward.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014
Rough game, but a win regardless. Loved the Ints.

But the big positive for me is the 1 penalty. I feel like UF has been one of the most penalized teams for a long time because of the lack of discipline. If Napier can instill discipline and play with low penalties the rest of the way, that's a big positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.