Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
Missery has our number when they have a lousy team. They have a good team that throttled UTenn and hung w the Buttsniffers.

They're gonna pound us in the ground.

@URGatorBait told me to post this for him (just so you know in case we win)

Last edited:

ted

Aug 24, 2019
:lol:

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the title.

Missery had our number when they have a lousy team. They have a good team that throttled UTenn and hung w the Buttsniffers.

They're gonna pound us in the ground.

@URGatorBait told me to post this for him (just so you know in case we win)
They will put 50 on us. This season gets real crappy if the recruiting class has more mass defections and falls out of the top ten. This program is truly at a crossroads and any changes that may happen in the future MUST start with Foley-Strickland. If they remain then there is no point to a coaching change. They are two idiots who are bleeding the football program dry to fund the non revenue sports and show off to the DEI crowd. Get and AD who understands that football is for more than just an ATM for lacrosse and field hockey. But maybe the cruel joke is the UAA and the University don’t give a schit about on field success as long as the tv money keeps rolling in and the SEC keeps getting ridiculous media rights contracts for the foreseeable future.

Aug 5, 2014
They will put 50 on us. This season gets real crappy if the recruiting class has more mass defections and falls out of the top ten. This program is truly at a crossroads and any changes that may happen in the future MUST start with Foley-Strickland. If they remain then there is no point to a coaching change. They are two idiots who are bleeding the football program dry to fund the non revenue sports and show off to the DEI crowd. Get and AD who understands that football is for more than just an ATM for lacrosse and field hockey. But maybe the cruel joke is the UAA and the University don’t give a schit about on field success as long as the tv money keeps rolling in and the SEC keeps getting ridiculous media rights contracts for the foreseeable future
This season "gets" real crappy?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I think we win this one. Big.
Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.