Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Missouri***

TLB

Just chillin'
Lifetime Member
Jan 6, 2015
I'll be honest, I fully expected to turn this off at halftime. Even told the wife to be ready for bedroom sports as a distraction. But this team kept it interesting, much moreso than I expected. That is to say, we are still bad but nearly won.

I'm not calling for moral victories, an 'almost W' is still an 'L'. At the end of the night, are we where we want to be? Absolutely not. Are we where I thought we are? No, actually better - it's not like Mizz defense committed errors that marched us down the field, on the contrary our team committed errors that piled upon themselves and made it harder for us than it should have been. But with how messed up our program is (lost D, clock mismanagement, etc) we were still in a position of winning 99.9% there at the end. We should have been down 20+ by halftime.

Are we where we want to be? NO! But neither was I with my personal evening plans....I'll work on that, but accept a romantic pause if we can get over that hump to win these winnable games, I'll watch.

Bushmaster

Lifetime Member
Jul 27, 2018
I'll be honest, I fully expected to turn this off at halftime. Even told the wife to be ready for bedroom sports as a distraction. ....................

Don't worry. She was ready. Ole Bushmaster came in as QB 2 while you were getting treatment in the medical tent.

Thick&ThinG8r

Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2014
I do not have an answer. They do it in practice but not games? Corey Raymond coaches them? Makes zero sense. Inexplicable.
Corey Raymond is a DB recruiter. Not a DB coach. He was terrible at LSU with great talent. And only won a NC because of Joe Burrow.

stephenPE

Lifetime Member
Jul 20, 2014
You get the catheter out?
hell no.Actually they took it out and put in a new one. But it comes out for sure in 15 days, He says its almost healed up. Ex #1 went with me and talked to the doc. She worked at shands for 44 yrs and knows how to ask questions. I feel better knowing its over in two weeks. MY real problem is my legs. They really hurt whenI walk and I have to use ibuprophen a lot.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

Sad Donald Trump GIF

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We have very little talent in the secondary..It's not the play calls. I thought it was just the lack of experience. Game 11? Can't use that as an excuse for that play.
These dudes gotta tighten up in a hurry. I think it is largely inexperience, however, that's the point of the coach...they have to speed that process up.
I'm still hopeful that things start to click next season for these younger guys, but I won't believe it til I see it.

TheDouglas78

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We have very little talent in the secondary..It's not the play calls. I thought it was just the lack of experience. Game 11? Can't use that as an excuse for that play.

Exactly what Shane Matthews said, the inexperience at week 11 is no longer an excuse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator