***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs North Texas***

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
When will we catch a break at qb. Del rio is out and appleby looks lost. No way we go to Tennessee with this guy and win.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
The walk-ons I've never heard of was pretty cool.

This offense inspires absolutely zero confidence though. Just nothing.
Noppe. And Mac needs to stop being so damn aggressive. Take the freakin points. Another piss poor game for the offense against an inferior team. Mac looks absolutely pissed and couldn't even look at the camera

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Joshua Wheeler apparently has the "down low" technique down pat. Sigh.

1473725700-DRC_UNT_vs_SMU2JW.jpg

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
we are right back where we were last year.

a decent developing starter at QB is lost to be replaced by a guy who has no idea where to go with the ball. he may have walked off but that was a bad knock. he was putting a brave face on it but you could tell he was hurting.

defense will keep us in games for three quarters and then go south after applebees spends the whole time farting around with the offense.

trask and franks and the incoming allen can't come around fast enough. but now we have to go back to the waiting game. crap.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
Mac told press after the game Del Rio is out next week at the very least.

welcome to another season of offensive offensive football courtesy of UF.

screw that LB from UNT.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
With how Del Rio walked off without a clear major sprain of an ankle etc if Mac said he is out next week that makes you think its serious.

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
Mac is saying a lot of things right now but the man is an emotional exaggerator. He might miss UT but he's making it seem like his leg was ripped off

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
The problem is we should have been up 35+ points and the starters should have been on the bench. Our schedule gets real next week. Too bad the team and coaches weren't prepared to blow out a 1-11 team.

kepler

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 16, 2014
Founding Member
Mac looked dejected whatever it is it looks like we're done.

LongTooth

Lifetime Member
Feb 4, 2015
He didn't. Lots of people jumping to conclusions with no answer yet on what happened

I'm watching the UGA game and the commentators are reporting that Mac told press post game Del Rio is likely out.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Where did you hear that?

Just a guess, buddy. The ACL provides the lion's share of support to the knee and always seems to be the one that "gives" when there's a lateral hit. I'm praying it's only a sprain.

itsgr82bag8r

Founding Member
Tell your mom I said hi
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Mac sure didn't seem very optimistic, but we need to wait until MRI results I guess.

Gator Fever

Founding Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Just a guess, buddy. The ACL provides the lion's share of support to the knee and always seems to be the one that "gives" when there's a lateral hit. I'm praying it's only a sprain.

Yep with how we walked off the field without hardly limping it wouldn't surprise me if he is gone for the season.

Founding Member
Dazed and Confused
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
You never know how much to appreciate the Camry until it goes in the shop and you're left to drive the Corolla.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.