***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ole Miss***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Can someone wake that fat fuchsing dwag up and tell him that he's not at Louisville playing CUSA teams anymore?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorDave_SEC: Gators depth chart vs Ole Miss

That is atrocious.

Mullinz owns this. He owns 75 of the 85 on the roster.

If he is playing leftover McElstain FIU crap at safety, star and LB it was bc he was too stupid and lazy to notice his LB and safety coaches were totally incompetent.

williston_gator

Founding Member
Twitter junkie
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member

So did Mullen give up play calling duties?
Doubt it. You can create the plan and not call the game.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member

So did Mullen give up play calling duties?
I hope so. Hopefully the point when he realized he was continuing to run plays that didnt work against anyone, even geographic schools, and the commentators were mocking him.

Last edited:

JDW

Lifetime Member
Jul 18, 2018
4th string...Wright has been killing it this year in practice and so has Davis. Lingard is way behind

I heard it’s a playbook issue and not talent...Mullen wants a player to know the playbook apparently...who’d a thunk it

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
More likely it's just fancy titles to try to get them more recognition and shots at bigger gigs some day.

Does that really work?

If so, allow me to introduce newly appointed UF Prime Minister Ronald English, and Senior Vice President Head of Global Operations Sir Gregory Knox.

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
couple observations:

Im assuming Campbell and Stewart are suspended for a game or two
WHY is McWilliams starting at Star? Why is he in the 2-deep? I mean I like Grantham and no disrespect but .............

Good thing you caveated this or a lot of posters on here would be really attacking you for your commentary on McWilliams and Grantham. Two, true blue, Gator greats.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Campbell isnt even on the roster?

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I am Zach Carter, I transfer. Grantham is ruining that kid's draft chances. He isn't a DT. And, we get to watch another season of Moon getting his tail kicked in by every LT in the SEC.
when you recruit nothing but rushbackers and cornerbacks, this shyt happens. We are seriously about 8 deep at 210-240 pound Rushbackers.

So any REAL DE gets moved to DT in this scheme. Everyone knows it.

Last edited:

Sec14Gator

Lifetime Member
Oct 8, 2017
@GatorDave_SEC: Gators depth chart vs Ole Miss

Damn, is Rick Wells suspended again as a redshirt senior. He may have more suspensions than catches. If he isn't suspended, then this is even worse. Have we had any other 7 year players have so few stat lines?

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
when you recruit nothing but rushbackers and cornerbacks, this shyt happens. We are seriously about 8 deep at 210-240 pound Rushbackers.

So any REAL DE gets moved to DT innthis scheme. Everyone knows it.

I argued with you and @ltraz in the beginning. I didn’t think a dc would actually be stupid enough to want to be undersized on the d-line. I was so wrong. I want Choker gone. I’m disliking him as much as I dislike Mike White. And, I actually fantasize about White disappearing off the face of the earth.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
Damn, is Rick Wells suspended again as a redshirt senior. He may have more suspensions than catches. If he isn't suspended, then this is even worse. Have we had any other 7 year players have so few stat lines?

Think of how NFL teams must be salivating over Stewart. Has shown he can be great and make clutch plays. But only has the wear and tear of like 4 total games. He’s gonna be so fresh when he hits the combine.

High, totally high. But super fresh.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.