***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Ole Miss***

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
In one of the press conferences, Mullen was joking about this and it sounded as though it is intentional .
Yes, we had several media guide producers (and RBs) who wanted to sign with us, but Mullen passed on them.

Last edited:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
@GatorDave_SEC: Gators depth chart vs Ole Miss

If I am Zach Carter, I transfer. Grantham is ruining that kid's draft chances. He isn't a DT. And, we get to watch another season of Moon getting his tail kicked in by every LT in the SEC. Hopefully Dexter steps up and takes that spot so Carter can play his natural position. Does Grantham wake up in the morning and say, "How can I cost my players money?"

322? I may be wrong, but I think Eguakun has gained almost 30 pounds since arriving on campus.

I refuse to believe Delance is the best option we have. Reese is a better RT than Delance. I'd rather have Braun at RG with Reese at RT than Delance at RT and Forsythe is LT. We are in year 3. When is this stupid staff going to actually play tackles at tackle? You know, that is kind of important.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Trask actually was at his best in the fourth quarter, with a 160.09 rating based on throwing six touchdowns and one interception (which came at LSU). “
I wish we actually attacked the end zone in the first, second, and third quarter also.

That would be graduate level Offensive Coordinator stuff.

Last edited:

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
If I am Zach Carter, I transfer. Grantham is ruining that kid's draft chances. He isn't a DT. And, we get to watch another season of Moon getting his tail kicked in by every LT in the SEC. Hopefully Dexter steps up and takes that spot so Carter can play his natural position. Does Grantham wake up in the morning and say, "How can I cost my players money?"
who do you think lose is more? true defensive ends forced to play defensive tackle or wide receivers?

I honestly think the lack of stats hurt the receivers more.

they tend to go on measurements and not so much productivity when looking at defensive lineman.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Yes. But unfortunately they put a Komodo dragon on the cover. Supposed to be getting corrected.
no we're actually changing our name to the Dragons.

Keep in mind that gator bait is just half of the equation. Black kids were actually fed to Gators which makes the Gators and integral part of Gator baiting. Both must go.

Then again dragons were fed dwarves, which isnt going to sit well w @URGatorBait . Maybe we need to think this through.

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Peoples heads are gonna start rollin :suspect:

maheo30

WiLLLLLLLie! WiLLLLLLLie!
Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014
The Carter one sounds crazy. However, notice the pic off his twitter which I am posting below. He looks over 300 to me.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Carter played last season at 285lbs. He didn't gain 23 pounds. Another bullsh*t roster.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
@GatorDave_SEC: Gators depth chart vs Ole Miss

Yall see a national championship team there, huh?

Nothing quite says championship like landing six-seven DBs every fvkking year and still playing McWilliams and Stiner.

Cant imagine how tough we will be vs the run with McWilliams in the box and Stiner playing "strong" safety.

Have you learned yet that Mulchimp is going to play seniors no matter what?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.