Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Samford***

PaulDrake

Della Street's Baby Daddy
Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
I've never been angrier after a Gator win. Mullet head's chipper presser appearance made me want to disembowel myself. The two clueless simpletons above him will likely gurantee us more bottom of the barrel recruiting and a QB prospectless future because they've wrapped their arms around mediocrity with a dumb and dumber grin at our expense.

ThreatMatrix

Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
70 points! 717 total yards! The Choosen One had 6 TDs! Defense held mighty Samford to 10 second half points. (I'm sure they were just looking ahead to Mizzoo.) Dan deserves a vacation. A long one. Starting tomorrow.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
My boys got pics with Spikes, AR and McMillon, so it was a blast for them.

upload_2021-11-13_17-36-0.jpeg
upload_2021-11-13_17-35-5.jpeg

Attachments

• upload_2021-11-13_17-34-34.jpeg
    upload_2021-11-13_17-34-34.jpeg
    142.5 KB · Views: 60

Ancient Reptile

Mar 4, 2015
This season I have seen officials hold the snap after the offense substitutes to the point of delay of game penalties. When the offense substitutes, the defense must be given time to substitute.
I just saw Mizzou stopped with 7 seconds remaining in the half. They rushed their field goal team on and got a successful ki k off. USC was not given time to get their field goal defense onto the field.
Why?

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else find it embarrassing that we needed to set the all-time school passing record so we could beat a FCS team? It's not a record to be proud of.

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
@GBHOR

Tagging you from the box, my wife had never heard of Steve Russell until the drive home tonight. She was audibly scoffing at him and called him a **** which she never says. Asked me if she could call in she was so livid with this clown. :lol:

I listen to him maybe once a year and had forgotten how condescending he was. Part of me wanted to let he call just to see how he handled a pissed off Latina calling him out.

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
I hate to tell you but Birmingham is really nice, and eaten up with money. The surrounds that is. Only downtown is the pits. I spent the day with a guy 10 miles out of Bhm. His place looked like Hearst castle along with acres of almost mountaines terrain. I can't figure it out. Steel money is part of it, but something else is driving it now. Samford U is the closest thing to a high school team you can imagine.
Birmingham is a sh*t hole.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Start with Mullen. Then ask why Stricklin is. Then ask why another time or two.

I’m not the one that needs to ask why Mullen is still here, I know why. It’s really simple…because the root cause AD is butt buddies with the root cause football coach and he doesn’t want to fire him, plain & simple…and he will only fire him as a last resort if his hand is completely forced.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Embarrassing.

@PFF_College: Florida is BUZZING after a huge W vs Samford

What a fcvking embarrassment! And to think the head coach is actively leading this pathetic celebration. The entire group is a bunch of losers & humps.

You think any of rivals would be celebrating a win over a 1-AA program like this, acting like they just won the national championship? Fire this shythead immediately.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
I’m not the one that needs to ask why Mullen is still here, I know why. It’s really simple…because the root cause AD is butt buddies with the root cause football coach and he doesn’t want to fire him, plain & simple…and he will only fire him as a last resort if his hand is completely forced.
Then he’s (Mullen) not the problem. We hired two other dip****s before Cousin Eddie. I never had any illusions that we would accomplish anything.

So we get another coach that mails it in. No heart. Taking vacations. Not recruiting 24/7. No back office support to ensure we are maximizing these players monetary potential etc… Wash and repeat.

Please look at research money.

MooseSmack

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 18, 2014
Founding Member
Anyone else find it embarrassing that we needed to set the all-time school passing record so we could beat a FCS team? It's not a record to be proud of.
Completely Embarrassing. Won’t ever feel good about a win that we give up 52 to an FCS cupcake

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Birmingham is a sh*t hole.

If you fly to bhm on game day or the day before yes that is miserable. If you get to the surrounds no;. Absolutely no. I passed south of the place years ago and and saw nothing but industrial crap. I thought I'm never going to that **** hole. Obviously you have never been to Mountain Brook, Vestavia, or the "right places" in other surrounds. They are oozing money. Shocked the hell out of me how much. You can't find a home that isn't a mill plus. One after another. Yea there are some McMansions but they're still expensive. Many old, huge really stately places as well. Don't know about the people. Only met a few and they were Southerners but not Tennersee types.

One not so funny Bhm joke. Mountain Brookers are especially snobby. They say the area right next to them is the ghetto. If 5,500 plus sq foot mansions worth at least 2 mill, on a gorgeous piece of dirt overlooking everything is the ghetto then put me in the ghetto.

Last edited:

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
If you fly to bhm on game day or the day before yes that is miserable. If you get to the surrounds no;. Absolutely no. I passed south of the place years ago and and saw nothing but industrial crap. I thought I'm never going to that **** hole. Obviously you have never been to Mountain Brook, Vestavia, or the "right places" in other surrounds. They are oozing money. Don't know about the people. Only met a few and they were Southerners but not Tennersee types.

Mountain Brook looks cool. Just saw something about that a few days ago.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Then he’s (Mullen) not the problem. We hired two other dip****s before Cousin Eddie. I never had any illusions that we would accomplish anything.

So we get another coach that mails it in. No heart. Taking vacations. Not recruiting 24/7. No back office support to ensure we are maximizing these players monetary potential etc… Wash and repeat.

Please look at research money.

He’s just as big a part of the problem as the others. He’s a lazy, arrogant, pompous douchebag who doesn’t know how to run a program and be a competent head coach.

Our close game today, and most of our losses this season, wasn’t the byproduct of having worse recruiting, less talent nor worse facilities than our opponent. It’s because our head coach sucks and doesn’t give a fcvk. A competent head coach who actually cared and had some pride & self respect (not a world beater mind you, just a decent HC) would be minimum 10-2 regular season against this schedule.

His shyt attitude, his shyt HC skills & his shyt management of what he’s responsible for is as much a part of the problem as the AD (Foley) and the Assistant AD (Stricklin) and the shyt they’ve botched.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator