Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. Samford***

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Okay, thanks. Butt, why are we playing a Connecticut school I've never heard of? Have we truly sunk this low to play a no-name school in the middle of the season? Okay, FJB, and Dan Mullen, too!

Why is it that this coach/team combo has only QUESTIONS, and NO ANSWERS? Obviously, someone is on the take here.

G. Gordon Gator

Intrepid Chauvinist
Lifetime Member
Aug 14, 2018
6dcb2b20add4b1f8dcf8f89eb6f35d35.jpg

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Okay, thanks. Butt, why are we playing a Connecticut school I've never heard of? Have we truly sunk this low to play a no-name school in the middle of the season? Okay, FJB, and Dan Mullen, too!

Why is it that this coach/team combo has only QUESTIONS, and NO ANSWERS? Obviously, someone is on the take here.
If this your first gator game this year or ever? Did you not remember the Mcelstain years or Musdump? When a team quits playing you could lose to anyone.

AugustaGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Well hopefully we’ll have some pride in the second half.

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
If this your first gator game this year or ever? Did you not remember the Mcelstain years or Musdump? When a team quits playing you could lose to anyone.

I've been a fan longer than most of you have lived on this planet. Far longer. I've never heard anything like this. I can't see it thank God.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

I think Samford is in the South.

Stamford is in Connecticut.

Silverback Gator

Lifetime Member
Aug 1, 2018

I think Samford is in the South.

Stamford is in Connecticut.

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member

Shirley you jest, Law. I've been here (and on the old board) since we were kicking Alvin and the Round Table around. I'm in a state of disbelief that we've sunk to this low, AGAIN. I need to start day drinking now, TYVM.

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
I've been a fan longer than most of you have lived on this planet. Far longer. I've never heard anything like this. I can't see it thank God.
This team has completely quit on this entire staff. They have not interest in playing for this university any longer and I wouldn't be surprised if half of the returning starters don't transfer

Spurdog98

Preston Brooks
Lifetime Member
Jan 3, 2018
Shirley you jest, Law. I've been here (and on the old board) since we were kicking Alvin and the Round Table around. I'm in a state of disbelief that we've sunk to this low, AGAIN. I need to start day drinking now, TYVM.
Well I hate to tell you but we have sunk this low.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator