Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
We can't overcome the adversity on the field

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Just think if Coach Mac pulls off this win he will have taken back the Swamp for us finally in 2016. Its been a few years since that was the case.
:rotfl: :lmao2: :lol2: Taken the Swamp back for us..... Against a 5-4, 3-4 in the conference team, that no one thought would even make a gd bowl game in the preseason.

Holy fck.

SGG

Call me Ernie, or Big Ern
Lifetime Member
Sep 24, 2015
Fever, if you're talking about going undefeated at home, yes, that's true, but only because we managed to somehow get the LSU game switched to a road game instead of them coming in here and kicking our balls inside out.

Gatorsko

Nov 6, 2016
Welcome man. Out of curiosity, how did you know about us? I think a flood of people would leave Swamp Gas if they knew about us.
I definitely think so. After I got banned, I went to Google. Looked up "Florida Gators blog" "Florida Gators News" Different blog sites came up. Not this one. Then I Googled Florida Gators forum, this site came up 4th or 5th. So I checked it out and was stunned how good it was. This site is for actual fans... Not fan boys.

There has to be some way to spread the word that we are here. But honestly, it was kinda hard to find on Google. But I'm glad im here.

I sent an email to "the other guys" to try to get an explanation as to why I was banned. And if they respond, I'll try to get back in the forum and let everyone know that they can come here.

Shoot them a proverbial middle finger!

GatorStud

Founding Member
Score Points, Be Happy
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
Check ur pad level if ur midline is bothering u, it might help

madden.jpg

:grin:

Slevin

Law’s Alter-Ego
BANNED
Aug 12, 2014
I definitely think so. After I got banned, I went to Google. Looked up "Florida Gators blog" "Florida Gators News" Different blog sites came up. Not this one. Then I Googled Florida Gators forum, this site came up 4th or 5th. So I checked it out and was stunned how good it was. This site is for actual fans... Not fan boys.

There has to be some way to spread the word that we are here. But honestly, it was kinda hard to find on Google. But I'm glad im here.

I sent an email to "the other guys" to try to get an explanation as to why I was banned. And if they respond, I'll try to get back in the forum and let everyone know that they can come here.

Sounds like ox needs to pay for some search engine bumps. I'd be glad to throw in a dollar or two

LagoonGator68

Founding Member
mostly peaceful protester
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
We aren't Florida Gator news or blog......we are forum....or message board.....how hard can it be on the front page of every combo?

2ndAmend

Oct 3, 2014

Glad to have you in the GC family!

gingerlover

Lifetime Member
Sep 20, 2014
I think we might be more noticeable than we think. The twitter pumpers the last few days and Goldkamp have been railing on the message board talk about the staff. Apparently "negative/realistic" talk on message boards are the reason we can't get a good coach, AD, or players. To here them tell it everyone comes to the boards like ours first before making a decision and we are the problem. Point out facts to them and its more of the same about how they need years to get things right and Harbaugh isn't a fair comparison. We are just a bunch of classless fans. Spivey was actually tweeting about how great our DT situation was for next year and that we would be fine. He then admitted when asked that they are all undersized to play in the SEC?

I Have No Friends :(

Founding Member
Gator Bait! It's only racist to dumb Fuchs
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
Spivey was actually tweeting about how great our DT situation was for next year and that we would be fine. He then admitted when asked that they are all undersized to play in the SEC?

To be fair next to Spivey everyone looks undersized :fatnanner:

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
I think we might be more noticeable than we think. The twitter pumpers the last few days and Goldkamp have been railing on the message board talk about the staff. Apparently "negative/realistic" talk on message boards are the reason we can't get a good coach, AD, or players. To here them tell it everyone comes to the boards like ours first before making a decision and we are the problem. Point out facts to them and its more of the same about how they need years to get things right and Harbaugh isn't a fair comparison. We are just a bunch of classless fans. Spivey was actually tweeting about how great our DT situation was for next year and that we would be fine. He then admitted when asked that they are all undersized to play in the SEC?
This really annoys me. 95 percent of fans on message boards have turned on mac and callers on the local radio have too. I don't get how its the fans fault. The fans arent calling plays. The fans didn't strike out on the recruiting trail last year. I think its ridiculous to throw the blame at the fans.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator