***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs South Carolina***

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Lucky for us their O coordinator is an idiot. They are mauling us on the ground then he takes a huge sack stalling the drive. Okay, miss the kick

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Miller repeatedly locks up with a pulling o-lineman and getting into their bodies. Then they've got him locked up and he can't get away. I'm not impressed with the coaching on stuff like that.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Grantham is such an idiot. He kept putting 5 or 6 in the box when they had 6/7 on the LOS. No wonder they were running it! I swear i went into the wrong profession.

leogator

May 5, 2018
Miller repeatedly locks up with a pulling o-lineman and getting into their bodies. Then they've got him locked up and he can't get away. I'm not impressed with the coaching on stuff like that.
Pretty much all defenders do. Not just Miller. Disengage and make them hold you.

Minister of Information

Highly Cosmopolitan
Aug 17, 2018

I’m sure it’s just a coincidence that LSU injured our two best players on the first play of the game. Orgeron would never stoop so low! You boring motherfvvker.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Alright Dan, be smart. Put Pierce in there and run the damn ball. Our WRs didn’t come to play. Trask is inconsistent at best.

SeabeeGator

Lifetime Member
Jan 2, 2018
Hey look, Van Jefferson can catch! Who knew? Maybe he should try that on offense today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator