Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs. South Carolina***

gator1946

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
After 40 years of silence there's a new ABBA song out entitled "Keep an Eye on Dan". Did they know something we didn't? Are they Chatter members?

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
SC offense got tired of scoring. Our D "holds".

giphy.gif

greengatah

Sep 1, 2018
Folks by the end of this year at 5-7, the gatah fb program will be worse off than zook/muschamp/mclewain...x 10. Yes we will officially be in the depths of the worst times of TN and FSU. Mullen has done criminal damage. Very sad.

Wuerffel4Pres

No offense
Lifetime Member
Aug 27, 2016
Folks by the end of this year at 5-7, the gatah fb program will be worse off than zook/muschamp/mclewain...x 10. Yes we will officially be in the depths of the worst times of TN and FSU. Mullen has done criminal damage. Very sad.

HATED the hire when it happened. He was absolutely my LAST choice. Clearly I wasn't wrong in that assessment.

We know what Florida CAN be, because we've experienced it. Dan isn't and NEVER will be it. **** our woke President. **** our AD. **** out head coach. And **** our D-Coordinator. ALL NEED to go.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
I would imagine the bullgators are making calls right now.
Either Dan is done or the fans might as well do something else with their Saturdays for the rest of the 2020s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.