***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Tennessee***

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
Well a bunch of missed FGs and a dropped sure TD pass by the chuggers didn't hurt us either. Lets face it, we love to win the game, especially on a dagger to the heart of the vols like that, but it was not good football. That clock management before the Hail Mary was Ringling Bros worthy assclownmanship.

Don't forget the clock management at the end of the first half. 50+ seconds and he runs the clock out.

GBHOR

Its Not Awful
Lifetime Member
Oct 21, 2014
Dvr'd it, just got done watching, and other than winning, this offense is still a pile. Toney , a true freshman is the most dynamic player on the team imo. Franks may grow as a qb, but doesn't have "it", I'm never confident even when he has time. Personally I don't think we're that talented of a team on offense. Defense bless their hearts has to carry this team yet again, in the age of the QB whisper.
Happy but not excited, because we have some gang raping in our future.

SC Gator

Sorta Kinda
Lifetime Member
Aug 28, 2014
Just to clarify , It's not aHail Mary. It was a great pass to one person. Hail Mary is heave it up and see what happens.

Last edited:

MJMGator

Founding Member
Slightly amused
Lifetime Member
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Great line here
"
F"ormer Auburn head coach and current SEC Network analyst Gene Chizik took things further after the game.
"We've just got to get Butch a nice tie for when he's sitting next to me up here on set next weekend," he said during the SEC Network postgame broadcast (h/t Will Lowery)."
That's awesome! :lol:

GMDGator

Founding Member
Slick Willie - RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 15, 2014
Founding Member
Ho lee fuk... just rolled into Sarasota. Long, fun day. That was the best game I've ever been to. I thought dumb hee haw was going to run out the clock, then BAM!!!! Awesome! Tide has turned in Gainesville! We have a qb!!!!

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Positives: WIN, Better OL play, Franks & Cleveland grew up a lot today, Malik Davis looks special, young DBs are GOOD.

Negatives: still weak on offense & inconsistent, 3 TOs, defense gashed up the middle and lots of missed tackles, special teams can't cover.

This team needs to improve a week to week. Kentucky beat SC tonight, Vandy beat ranked K-State. Any chance Scarlett @/or Callaway return soon?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Positives: WIN, Better OL play, Franks & Cleveland grew up a lot today, Malik Davis looks special, young DBs are GOOD.

Negatives: still weak on offense & inconsistent, 3 TOs, defense gashed up the middle and lots of missed tackles, special teams can't cover.

This team needs to improve a week to week. Kentucky beat SC tonight, Vandy beat ranked K-State. Any chance Scarlett @/or Callaway return soon?

Did not see much better Oline play but hey we all see different things. Scarlet and Callaway are not going to help us where we really need it which is DTackle, LB and Oline and oh yeah, head coaching.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Jbossgator8

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
2006 Gators called, said you CAN win with just enough offense...

alcoholica

Founding Member
I'm what Willis was talking about
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I know no one wants to hear it, but these guys have been through a lot already this season. We've got massive suspension, a hurricane rolled through, and several players have family still affected by the storm. They came out and had some decent control of the game. We had two fumbles that really hurt us, and two leaders in the secondary that weren't effective. I think the guys played hard and made a strong effort. I'm not saying that we are good, we're not. However, I hope that this game and the way it ended will help this team come together and push forward to the next level.

BTW, fcck all those selfish pricks that thought it'd be cool to screw with their debit cards.

MidwestChomp

Fun was the goal and we hit the bullseye
Lifetime Member
Sep 15, 2014

These old reporters asked him about Flutie and were shocked when Cleveland said he never heard of him :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator