Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

TN G8tr

Founding Member
The "Original" TN G8tr
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
A win is a win. A ROAD win at aTm is just as big if not bigger. But anytime Dumbo goes down is classic. Candi for everyone. Mullen would have shyt the bed with this team he left behind. Good day for the Good Guys!

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
I see, so UF didn't really win this game?

WTF is wrong with you?

A realist.
Facts are funny things.
But a win is a win and should be celebrated.
Enjoy the ride when you can because that ride to an SEC Ring will be a bumpy one.

Napier's taking the narrow path, that wide path (The U, TAMU, etc) leads to destruction.

But hey, everyone hates this and me...right?
Michael Scott Wink GIF

tharber

Oct 10, 2020
I saw somewhere that Jimbo didn't shake BN's hand after the game? Is that true?

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
I saw somewhere that Jimbo didn't shake BN's hand after the game? Is that true?
False. But it was VERY quick, and when Billy went in for a quick bro hug and chat, Jimbo was already turning away and going. Like zero words were exchanged.

Joegator96

Lifetime Member
Nov 5, 2019
False. But it was VERY quick, and when Billy went in for a quick bro hug and chat, Jimbo was already turning away and going. Like zero words were exchanged.
If I was Jimbo I would have wanted to get off that field ASAP. A bullet is cheaper than his buyout and College Station is Texas.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
If I was Jimbo I would have wanted to get off that field ASAP. A bullet is cheaper than his buyout and College Station is Texas.
Yeah, it was very noticeable... Like he had to do it, but that's it. Stuck his hand out to shake and was turning away to go at the same time.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
A realist.
Facts are funny things.
But a win is a win and should be celebrated.
Enjoy the ride when you can because that ride to an SEC Ring will be a bumpy one.

Napier's taking the narrow path, that wide path (The U, TAMU, etc) leads to destruction.

But hey, everyone hates this and me...right?
Michael Scott Wink GIF
Yeah, "facts" are funny things. We really didn't win, because A&M had a lot of players out. There's that "fact", right? You get more ridiculous by the day.

And you're right, not everyone hates you - just most of us.

And don't respond to this post, you know the rule. You do not see my posts.

cover2

Founding Member
I've grown old
Lifetime Member
Jun 12, 2014
Founding Member
Yeah, "facts" are funny things. We really didn't win, because A&M had a lot of players out. There's that "fact", right? You get more ridiculous by the day.

And you're right, not everyone hates you - just most of us.

And don't respond to this post, you know the rule. You do not see my posts.
I seem to remember something similar. It was in New Orleans, I think. Something about bad water, tainted food. We didn’t really win. But a good bit of that was the immediate enemy and their shills. Fk’em and those of like mind. You play to beat the team on the other sideline and there damn sure won’t be a W* in the record book.

RocketCityGator

In All Kinds of Weather
Lifetime Member
Aug 31, 2014
I seem to remember something similar. It was in New Orleans, I think. Something about bad water, tainted food. We didn’t really win. But a good bit of that was the immediate enemy and their shills. Fk’em and those of like mind. You play to beat the team on the other sideline and there damn sure won’t be a W* in the record book.
Holy smoke, glad to hear from C2!

Bullag8r

Lifetime Member
Jul 24, 2014

It's great to hear from you. You have been missed!

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Agree totally. Mentioned the same in another thread. Control only what you can control. We have certainly lost to worse, whether it was b/c the other side had illness, suspensions or were just awful

BTW, the GC board is expecting Bits & Pieces from the the previous weeks you were absent. Due no later than 5 pm.:waiting:
:waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting::waiting:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator