Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Texas A&M***

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
No. Karl may be doing the right thing off the field and I have no problem kicking these azzhats to the curb, but nothing makes this team any better on Saturdays this year. As for Dumbo, he blows, but he is best known for using his TE's when no one thinks he will use his TE's. It is one thing for Dean to know that they are going to throw the ball to Bowers when you play UGA, but why do I get the feeling that this is the type of game where one of those TE's will run by one of our confused safetys?
Guaranteed

g8tr76

Lifetime Member
Mar 28, 2016
We have huge issues with our defensive front. Brenton is one h3ll of a force at DE and OLB, but BN needs to make sure that D assignments are secure. A boatload of long runs and successful in the flat passes were to his side of the field. Sure he made some great plays, but if Brenton was not filling his role on the team and instead showcasing his talents to the NFL, that is where he belongs.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018
These next 4 games will tell us a lot. This is the most winnable portion of our season.

These teams are weak against the run. However our D makes all teams look good.

But hey, it will make the growth that much sweeter. Enjoy the ride.

NOLAGATOR

God uses the unlikely to accomplish the impossible
Lifetime Member
Aug 20, 2018

Didn't someone ask if their was any UF players that could make the 2 deep at UGA or Bama? Here ya go:exactly:

And he came from Sunbelt ULL

Some other genius (Just ask him) said, then why didn't Napier take MORE ULL players?

Because unlike the person asking he has character. Napier even said it wouldn't be right to strip ULL

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I'm not sure you realize the depth of the restraint I have shown towards you. It's been a damn near heroic effort on my part, the greatest in my 8 years running this board.

I'm asking you nicely to stay off my case. I'm showing patience with the process, that's all, because I think Napier has earned it. I understand that you disagree.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.