***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
There's a clown that posts on swampgas that has defended McElwain and Nussmeir to the bitter end. I made a smartass comment and I got an IM from an admin saying "Please don't call out a poster in the game thread, it's against the rules". Yet, they let the dude go crazy calling people all kinds of crap if they dare suggest McElwain or Nussmeir are bad coaches. That place makes me sick!

Swamp Queen

Founding Member
Mrs. Sasquatch
BANNED
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
There's a clown that posts on swampgas that has defended McElwain and Nussmeir to the bitter end. I made a smartass comment and I got an IM from an admin saying "Please don't call out a poster in the game thread, it's against the rules". Yet, they let the dude go crazy calling people all kinds of crap if they dare suggest McElwain or Nussmeir are bad coaches. That place makes me sick!
Why even post there?

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We are about to get skunked for the first time in forever. This is what MacTard meant when he said we were "kicking the door down" this year.

MrMyjestic

Oct 6, 2017
No offense. No defense. Bad coaching equals 35 to nothing. This is supposed to be a offense genius?

MrMyjestic

Oct 6, 2017
No offense. No defense. Bad coaching equals 35 to nothing. This is supposed to be a offense genius? The trick is on us .

MrMyjestic

Oct 6, 2017
No offense. No defense. Bad coaching equals 35 to nothing. This is supposed to be a offense genius? The trick is on us .

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
This is terrible. I feel bad for the players.

I believe the McEltrain has come off the rails.

:trainwreck:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.