***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

KronoGator

Aug 28, 2014
I've found one positive, Smart is as conservative as Muschamp, he's put them in neutral already, the truly great coaches don't go into the tank this early.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
I've found one positive, Smart is as conservative as Muschamp, he's put them in neutral already, the truly great coaches don't go into the tank this early.

I disagree with you. He has put them in neutral b/c he knows they will bust multiple big runs, etc. He also knows that his defense will not allow 2 or more scores to this porous offense. He is well aware of the risk/reward scenario against this putrid UF team. There is not need to do something that is not necessary.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
McElwangdang just stands on the sidelines with his arms crossed. There is absolutely no fire in him or no appearance that he wants things to improve during the game.

Prior to this game, some posters have talked about the players quitting on this coaching staff. From m my perspective, it’s the coaches who quit on the players. Mac’s got about as much fire as a wet pack of matchsticks.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We currently hold the record for longest streak of scoring in every game. We could lose that distinction today...

It would be a fitting end to the Butters era. :butters: along with Fooley have driven the UF football program into such a deep hole that you need coal miners to go and find it.

NavetG8r

Founding Member
Stupid
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
let's hope the team marches the FG unit out next time we make it into Eddie's range no matter what play the coaches call, so we can avoid getting shut out. Apparently Mac wants to end that streak as well.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Pretty weak PI call there! They don’t call GA for PI in the end zone on our first 4th down attempt nor do they call a personal foul when Franks just got shoved down on the dead ball but they call Goolsby for that? Weak. Guess it wouldn’t have mattered, though...butter fingers Goolsby dropped it anyway.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Please get Franks out of the game. This is like when Muschamp kept marching Driskel out vs. Missouri. We know how his ends. Get Zaire in there and try not to turn the ball over....

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Throw the damn ball away Felipe! Don’t take a sack for a loss nor the pounding of being hit!

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Literally, 10 seconds after I post "get Franks out" he fumbles in the end zone....

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
THREE I repeat 3 offensive lineman blocked absoultely no one on that scak for a TD. They just stood there watching. week after week after week we have the most UNfundamentallly sound team in America. Please just leave Butters. You are an embarreassment

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.