***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
Well this is quickly getting ugly. Kirby most likely will seek revenge for the “Half A Hundred” game in Athens back in the mid 90’s. If they can score 100 on us, they will. He wants to give their fans a big hunk of meat to chew on.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
We need to cut him loose immediately and hope we can win the UAB game and FSU. Other than that, there is nothing to play for.

There's no reason to run Franks back out there either. Put Zaire in today and let him show what he's got. Franks can get mop up duty the rest of the way. Last thing we need is him tearing an ACL or jacking up his shoulder and missing the spring. The new coach needs an opportunity to coach him up and see if a new staff can make him servicable.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
We're playing like our coach acts. Get that montana joke out of here TODAY

G8RATL

Master of My Domain
Aug 14, 2015
3rd and 9, you can't run the ball, not fooling anyone, you waste the QBs time faking a handoff on play action pass. I'm done! Fire them all by half time!

EuroGator

Founding Member
Voice of Reason
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
Maybe we're trying to wear down their offense.

:dunno:

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
If you touch the pylon with the ball its a TD but the pylon is technically out of bound so when he ran into it the ball should have been spotted on the 1 foot line

Floridagator

Founding Member
Jun 20, 2014
Founding Member
We need to cut him loose immediately and hope we can win the UAB game and FSU. Other than that, there is nothing to play for.

There's no reason to run Franks back out there either. Put Zaire in today and let him show what he's got. Franks can get mop up duty the rest of the way. Last thing we need is him tearing an ACL or jacking up his shoulder and missing the spring. The new coach needs an opportunity to coach him up and see if a new staff can make him servicable.
Franks would do very well with a good coach. Probably most of our guys would.

BMF

Bad Mother....
Lifetime Member
Sep 8, 2014
Before this drive UGA had more TDs than we had total yards.

Bama&GatorFan

Friends in high places
Dec 5, 2015
Holy blowout Batman! What is going on down there? I am in the car on the highway and I just checked the score.

GatorInGeorgia

Lifetime Member
Aug 25, 2014
If you touch the pylon with the ball its a TD but the pylon is technically out of bound so when he ran into it the ball should have been spotted on the 1 foot line

That’s not the way it works. Touch any part of the pylon and it’s a TD.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator