Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
Can’t wait to hear this douche knuckles excuse. “Well we outgained them by a yard. So what? What? We won right. **** this tool

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
Had AR been allowed to run the offense since the UK game things might be different. Starting him against the best defense in the country and with a playcaller with a MS mentality was a recipe for exactly what we are seeing now. But.....if letting him take his lumps now and getting blown out means a better future at the QB position then it's worth it. There was nothing about this game that mattered outside of our pride and knocking Ugay out of an undefeated season which no one expected anyway.
Agree. Notice this is the first game since AR got healthy that numbnuts didn’t play both qb’s? Had the smell of typical dipshlt trying to show everyone how smart he is. “So you guys are so smart, I’ll leave AR in like you have wanted”. Of course he decided to do it against by far the best defense we will play. But the jokes on Dooshbag Dan. He’s going to get fired and the experience is only going to make AR better.

t-gator

Founding Member
too sexy for my shirt
Lifetime Member
Jun 13, 2014
Founding Member
What you saw today is the fruits of two coaches labor. One coach and his staff recruit year round and obviously put alot of time and effort into it. The other coach clearly does not put a very big emphasis on recruiting. The most glaring spot is,,, suprise suprise, the offensive line. It's pretty how well hevesy has recruited and developed. It's been the achillies heel every year except maybe the 1st when he had butters players.

rogdochar

Founding Member
RIP
Lifetime Member
Jun 14, 2014
Founding Member
The Mullen-Stricklin deception is over ... over all the sports nation.

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
If I was a fan of any team that has UF on its schedule, I also would hope that UF keeps Cousin Eddie for as long as it can.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
giphy.gif

Theologator

Enchanter
Lifetime Member
Aug 11, 2015
Kirby loves seeing Dan on the opposing sideline, he’s hoping to see him at least one more year.

I don’t doubt it.

But as bad as it was, is that UGA team capable of winning a NC? I don’t think so. The QB situation isn’t good. Bennett isn’t good enough to stretch a defense. We haven’t picked off really anyone like we did him snd Daniels’ numbers are worse. If Daniels has more upside then Kirby is making the same mistake he did with Fromm & Fields.

Bama or tOSU look more balanced to me.

I’d like to see AR play 80%+ of snaps the rest of the way so he can make more mistakes & hopefully learn from them in preparation for next year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.