Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
We can't even do an onside kick. Guy just sent a missile out of bounds :lmao2:

If Baghdad Bob had missiles like that, he might still be in charge over in Iraq.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Fsu is looking like a sure loss now. Hell this team may not find 2 more wins the rest of year.

JCTow

Nov 16, 2017
#99 for UGAy is the ugliest person I’ve ever seen, but I bet he can play ball

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Hard to believe Ugay could win a championship with that guy at QB, no way they don't turn it over to the other guy before it's over.

Blonde Gator

Founding Member
Cynic
Jun 10, 2014
Founding Member
Okay. I'm going to start eating the Halloween candy since there was NO JOY at all today. Can we fire Mullen yesterday?

FireFoley

Lifetime Member
Nov 19, 2014
Hard to believe Ugay could win a championship with that guy at QB, no way they don't turn it over to the other guy before it's over.

Perhaps it is another example that you can win in football, still in college, without an elite QB. Cousin Eddie needs Jim Brown as his QB to win. Football is a team sport and UGA has a strong team at almost every position except QB and their secondary. But they have a good TEAM.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Perhaps it is another example that you can win in football, still in college, without an elite QB. Cousin Eddie needs Jim Brown as his QB to win. Football is a team sport and UGA has a strong team at almost every position except QB and their secondary. But they have a good TEAM.

Looks like yet again, I'll be pulling hard for Bama to stop them.

Tunaboat

4th & 34
Lifetime Member
Nov 22, 2015
Hats off to mullen's competitive, fight-to-the-finish spirit trying to score until the last second ticks off the clock. MF'r took a knee, so satisfied with the 30-POINT LOSS TO GEORGIA

lagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 9, 2014
I thought he intercepted in play and ran it into the end zone. So he had to run it out, right?
I thought his mo carried him in the EZ, but understand why he brought it out fearing they might call a safety on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.