Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs UGA***

URGatorBait

Founding Member
Ox's Former Favorite Poster
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member

John Cena Omg GIF

Edit: Just to be clear, this isn’t me celebrating the injury, just commenting on the impact it could have on the game. Don’t like that this will give them an excuse when we win

Fuch that, I'm celebrating
Happy Chris Hemsworth GIF by Marvel Studios

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
I suppose if Ole Miss knocked off our 2008 team nothing is impossible....I wouldn't mind seeing it rain that day to slow the game down and cause a few turnovers either.

Gatorraid81

Lifetime Member
Dec 4, 2016
Wish we were playing this week instead of the week after. I like the momentum we have after the SC game.

The week off bothers me because we seem to come out a little flat after success.
We definitely cannot come out flat against Ga.

I do expect Ga to be sky high and ready to play fast and physical.
I expected the same thing at SC. We matched them, and were ready to go.
That first drive was amazing.

Looking for the same thing in Jacksonville.
Start fast, get the juices flowing, get into the intensity and physicality. Bust them in the mouth early and often.

Looking forward to it already.

I agree with you on this, the last time we beat UGAy was in 2020 and because we had a covid outbreak on the team earlier in the season we had to use our bye week out of place. Also caused a lot of other teams to shuffle schedules too, so UGAy didn’t get the bye before our game either.

no1g8r

Bringing Reason to the dumb masses
Lifetime Member
Oct 23, 2017
We are 20 point underdogs. I’ve picked us to win every game thus far.

Not this one though. We’re just too inconsistent. OL is too inconsistent and our defense is too inconsistent.

But it will be a good measuring stick of where we are as a program.

Our OL has been bad in the past, and our defense has been bad in the past. So making the jump to "inconsistent" looks like progress to me. It gives us a chance. I'm picking the Gators for the W.

Egor's Assistant

SAVE CHATTER
Lifetime Member
Nov 3, 2017
We can beat these Dwags. There's goes their 3-peat chances with Bowers out.... and now a humiliating loss to the Gators. Then we kneecap FSU's playoff hopes at the end of the season to make 2023 dreams come true. Seriously though, we got a chance against these flea bags.

27-24 Gators with the upset.

If the spread stays at 20, might be a good time to throw some money down.

Detroitgator

Lifetime Member
Jul 15, 2014
The hole punches don't begin until after a loss to a lesser team. Besides, My expectations have gotten so low the last few years, I'm mostly apathetic.
Well, I was apathetic, until we started rolling on SC. :lol2: :lol2:

Let's say we can easily label the next "Hole punch" game on the schedule. Which is Arkansas., then Mizzou and of course, fsu.
I don't expect to beat ga or lsu this year.
So not hole punch games.

:lol2::lol2:
Well, if you got nothing better to do this weekend, some guy with a tuna boat probably needs help with repairs.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I suppose if Ole Miss knocked off our 2008 team nothing is impossible....I wouldn't mind seeing it rain that day to slow the game down and cause a few turnovers either.
Puh-leeze. Our 2008 team would beat this UGA team by 7 TD's. This team is ripe for the taking and past due to lose.

Looking forward to a new issue of "Whipped Puppy" magazine.

CwLW8rjXEAAey4b

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
Holy crap I'm sitting here laughing my ass off at that Whipped Puppy cover I just posted. In the bottom right:

SPECIAL REPORT: GEORGIA SECRET AGENT MUSCHAMP BEATS VOLS, LULLS SOUTH CAROLINA INTO NEW 40 YEAR EXTENSION

:bwahaha:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014
Puh-leeze. Our 2008 team would beat this UGA team by 7 TD's. This team is ripe for the taking and past due to lose.

Looking forward to a new issue of "Whipped Puppy" magazine.
Similarities between the 2 teams and were they were/are perceived to be during the season. Not a comparison of 2008 UF vs 2023 UGA. 2008 UF was arguably the best team in CFB history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator