***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs USF***

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
I said we would score 50 on Fl. Atl. and we would have if not for some dad decisions by Coaches and players.
If The Gators can clean up the mistakes we cover the spread with ease. That's a big IF.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Since we are getting ready for bammer, I expect to see as many bodies as possible getting reps. If we get a 21 point lead, the starters will come out. That's the way these OOC games are supposed to work, not to be a vehicle for padding stats. Of course our second team should be able to score at will on UCF, uh USF.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
I said we would score 50 on Fl. Atl. and we would have if not for some dad decisions by Coaches and players.
That's like saying I would have been an NFL wide receiver if not for failing to have world-class athleticism.

These coaches make bad decisions, week in, week out. They will do retarded things this week, and next week, and next week, and next....

It's their job. It's what they do. They are an AWFUL coaching staff on both sides of the ball.

Swamp Donkey

Founding Member
7-14 vs P5 Fire Stricklin First
Lifetime Member
Jun 9, 2014
Founding Member
Since we are getting ready for bammer, I expect to see as many bodies as possible getting reps. .
Why? We need to have our 1st teamers actually ready.

We wont beat Bammer with our 1st string but our 2nd 3rd team would lose by 80-100.... if Saban felt like scoring that much.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
That's like saying I would have been an NFL wide receiver if not for failing to have world-class athleticism.

These coaches make bad decisions, week in, week out. They will do retarded things this week, and next week, and next week, and next....

It's their job. It's what they do. They are an AWFUL coaching staff on both sides of the ball.
Write this down (like the 68 team did after the Tulane game): a win is a win.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Yes, but will we?
Gotta be optimistic that we will. Hope Mullen is smart enough to clean things up. Just not sure if a week is enough time with Jones if three years got him to where he seems to be. Not knowing what touch to put on the football in different situations worry's me more than anything.

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
Why? We need to have our 1st teamers actually ready.

We wont beat Bammer with our 1st string but our 2nd 3rd team would lose by 80-100.... if Saban felt like scoring that much.
I agree with having our firsts ready, but not injured. Fine line, fine line. And I am not talking bout the offensive of defensive variety.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
9/11 at 1:00 PM EST. Can we cover 29.5?

Discuss.
giphy.gif

B52G8rAC

SAC Trained Warrior
Lifetime Member
Feb 15, 2016
When it comes to betting against the spread (which is what we were discussing), a win is not a win. At all.
Last time I bet on a football game was when SOS led the Gators to Cliff Hare Stadium as a 2 touchdown favorite. I had the good guys even and lost my lunch money for a week. Lesson learned. BTW: My dad told me later that the Gators had never won in Cliff Hare Stadium. Never did. It wasn't until the barn changed the name that we won there.

RiverRat

Glass half full
Lifetime Member
Nov 1, 2017
Mullen hints at rotating QB every other play in his Monday presser. Could he be looking for way to ease EJ out of starting QB job?

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.