Game Thread ***OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: UF vs Utah***

soflagator

Lifetime Member
Sep 4, 2014
HERE'S an example of the kind of posts I was talking about. This one is cringe-worthy.

This trash got 5 likes from:

@MissouriGator
@UtahG8r
@Gulfstream
@NVGator
@Back Alley Gator

I took the liberty of doxing these guys so we can start to shut this type of behavior down. Here’s what I’ve got so far.

@NVGator is a realtor in northern Nevada. I’ve arranged protests at all his showings today.

Couldn’t get much of a read on @UtahG8r and @MissouriGator, but I’m almost certain they’re both male and living in Utah and Missouri respectively.

@Gulfstream is a bot.

@Back Alley Gator lives completely off the grid in the woods. He claims to have invented instant popcorn and has a small militia made up of a few locals and some separatists from Moldova.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
I took the liberty of doxing these guys so we can start to shut this type of behavior down. Here’s what I’ve got so far.

@NVGator is a realtor in northern Nevada. I’ve arranged protests at all his showings today.

Couldn’t get much of a read on @UtahG8r and @MissouriGator, but I’m almost certain they’re both male and living in Utah and Missouri respectively.

@Gulfstream is a bot.

@Back Alley Gator lives completely off the grid in the woods. He claims to have invented instant popcorn and has a small militia made up of a few locals and some separatists from Moldova.
I really beginning to not like you.

NVGator

Founding Member
Lifetime Member
Jun 11, 2014
Founding Member
You still expecting us to get crushed like bugs to Utah?
No, I expect a very close game, could go either way, but with our luck there will be a cold front come through. Lower humidity so that neutralizes our advantage. They obviously have more experience in a system and we get the L.

Nothing wrong with that take.

oxrageous

Founding Member
It's Good to be King
Administrator
Jun 5, 2014
Founding Member
No, I expect a very close game, could go either way, but with our luck there will be a cold front come through. Lower humidity so that neutralizes our advantage.
:lmao:

I suppose a freak earthquake could also trigger a huge sinkhole that destroys the entire city of Gainesville that day.

Dude, our real advantage is in our talent, which dwarfs what Utah is throwing out there.

jdh5484

Founding Member
Just Beat UGa
Lifetime Member
Jun 30, 2014
Founding Member
WTF is a re-thread?
This thread was started in Jan.

I thought there was a rule that *****The Official Game Thread**** couldn't be started earlier than 7 days prior to the game.

tighten up paternity court GIF by Lauren Lake's Paternity Court

Back Alley Gator

Lifetime Member
Jul 16, 2018

@Gulfstream is a bot.

You know too much. Steps have been taken to remedy this situation.

And the separatists only appear to be from Moldovia. That was a cunning ruse. They are, in reality, from Sicily. And we all know you should never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line.

Gulfstream

Founding Member
Mr. Breeze
Lifetime Member
Jun 22, 2014
Founding Member

@Gulfstream is a bot.

:scoff:

Concrete Helmet

Hook, Line, and Sinker
Lifetime Member
Jul 29, 2014

@Gulfstream is a bot.

This was a thread about scouting Utah....btw who's favored to stop the clock more with fake cramps during this game? :lol2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Help Users

You haven't joined any rooms.

Birthdays

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TheFoodGator